~Forty-Six~

A/N: Why is this chapter getting more attention than the previous one?? Read Chapter 45 first people or else this chapter won't make any sense! 😂😂

"Holy shit, Leah..." Harry shifted through all his clean shirts with wide eyes, "you...actually washed all of my shirts..?"

"Well, yeah. They couldn't stay in the laundry bin all week," I replied with a chuckle, "I also washed your jeans, Piper's dirty clothes, and mine too."

"Seriously?" Harry looked at me in bewilderment.

I only shrugged. "What can I say? Your washing machine and your dryer are really easy and fun to use. I got a little carried away," I giggled.

"Leah, you're amazing," he told me as he walked out of the wardrobe and shut it behind him, "you really didn't have to do all that."

"Well, I wanted to," I smiled at him, "take it as my thank-you for letting me and Piper move in."

Harry smiled back at me and took me by the waist to sweetly kiss my lips.

"No need to thank me for that," he told me after he pulled away, "it feels great to not be alone in this house anymore."

"Aww...we can definitely help you with that," my smile grew.

Harry chuckled and turned towards the bed before he started making his way over to it - sinking down on his side before he kicked his feet up and rested his head against his pillows.

"It feels great to be back on these sheets again..." he tucked one of his arms behind his head, "despite how nice the hotel was, nothing will ever beat our bed."

I giggled and made my way over to the vanity table to grab my brush and run it through my hair.

"Yeah, it's really nice to see your side of the bed occupied again," I smiled at him in the mirror, "you weren't the only one who had to try and push through lonely, sleepless nights, you know."

"Oh, really?" I could see a small smirk creeping across Harry's face, "Did you try to use pillows, too?"

"Yeah, I did, actually," I admitted with a soft chuckle, "I always grabbed one of your pillows for cuddling at night. They smell just like you, so it was the closest I could get."

Harry's smirk immediately grew - and he suddenly sat up and climbed off the bed - making his way over to me and taking hold of my waist from behind; making me smile and giggle once more.

"Well, the real thing's finally home again," he murmured to me - pressing his lips against my neck, "and he wants to be as close to you as possible because he missed you so much."

Before I could even respond, he reached out and plucked my hairbrush out of my hand - making my eyes widen before I gave him a mock-scolding look as he set the brush back down on the dresser and smirked at me again.

He spun me around so that I was properly facing him, and he then grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to him - pressing his lips to mine and kissing me deeply. My breath hitched softly against him - my body feeling like melting butter as he held me in his arms.

"Hey..." I murmured against his lips, "you only just got home..."

"I know," I felt him smirk into our kiss, "and I can't think of a better way to celebrate my return than making love to my girlfriend."