~Fifty-Six~

A/N: Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening my lovelies!! <3 How's it going?? :)

~Leah~

"Who's your favourite singer?" Harry asked me as he took another sip of his coffee.

"Um?" I cocked an eyebrow and smiled at him, "I think that answer is pretty obvious, Haz."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Aside from me, and aside from the other boys. You always say you like a variety of music, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I tapped my nails against my chin as I began to think, "hmm...well, actually, before I became a fan of you, I was totally nuts about Michael Jackson. So, I'd say that he's my favourite singer after you and the boys."

"You? A fan of Michael Jackson?" Harry's eyebrows rose, "Wow. And I thought I knew everything about you already."

I giggled. "Well, I guess that's the exciting thing about being in a relationship. You're learning new things about your partner all the time," I took a sip of my own coffee, "but yeah – in my tweens and early teens, I was literally in love with the guy."

"You were what?" Harry sounded offended, "I feel betrayed."

"Hey, there was no way I could be in love with you at the time!" I laughed, "During those years I didn't even know you existed! And, to be frank, you didn't know I existed, either."

"Excuses, excuses," Harry tut-tutted at me.

"Oh my God," I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head in amusement, "I know you're only pretending to be jealous right now, but I still can't believe it."

"Well, why were you in love with him, exactly?" Harry pushed on, "Like, I mean no disrespect, but...wasn't he a little...funny-looking?"

"Oi! Don't be mean to him!" I lightly kicked him under the table, "When he was in his prime, he was sexy as hell. You know – around the 'Bad era', kinda? That's the era I was in love with. That's the era his cover of 'Come Together' came out."

"Wait, he covered 'Come Together'?" He sounded surprised, "The one by The Beatles?"

"Yes, he did," I nodded, "and let me tell you, his music video for that was hot as fuck. His hair was glorious, and he was wearing these leather pants which looked really good with his dance moves. He just looked like a whole snack."

"Woah, woah, woah," Harry interrupted me, "I swear to God, Leah, if you never talked about me like this before we met, I'm gonna feel so offended."

At his words, I immediately burst out laughing.

"Oh trust me, Harry," I smiled at him, "if you think the way I'm talking about Michael is too much, I was ten times worse talking about you. When I talked about your look, you weren't a snack. You were a full-course meal."

"Oh," Harry began to smirk a little, "OK. I won't complain about that."

"Although, I have to admit..." I began, "when you grew your hair out, it actually reminded me a lot about Michael's long curly hair. And...that's probably why I loved it so much," I confessed.

"Oh, well I can live with that, I guess," Harry rolled his eyes, "just as long as you know that I did not copy that look, alright?"

I giggled. "It's OK, Harry – I didn't even think about that. I know that long hair wasn't just Michael's thing. It's a thing for loads of guys."