~Seventy-Four~

A/N: Another chapter is here 😊 There's quite a bit of time-skipping, though.

"Morning, yummy mummy," I suddenly felt Harry's arms hugging me from behind while he pressed his lips to my temple.

"Oh! He awakens!" I giggled, "Morning, sleepyhead. If you can still call it morning."

"It's a bit too quiet around here..." he began thoughtfully, "where's Piper?"

"She's at school," I replied as I rinsed out my coffee mug.

"At school?" Harry sounded confused, "Wait, wait...what time is it?"

I chuckled. "It's almost midday, babe."

"Wait, what?" His eyes immediately widened, "Are you serious?"

"I'm serious," I nodded and smiled, "hey, don't sweat it. You obviously needed the rest."

"Oh my God..." his voice was low, "I slept in until fucking lunchtime?"

"Hey, it's understandable," my smile grew as I finally turned to face him, "all that flying and all that jet lag...I knew you'd be exhausted," I then chuckled once more, "you know, if it was today, we would've totally missed our 18-week-scan."

"What?! Oh fuck, please tell me that wasn't today!" He sounded genuinely panicked – which instantly made me laugh.

"Of course not. I wanted you to dedicate a whole day to catching up on your R&R – so I scheduled the appointment for a Wednesday. Which is tomorrow," I slid my arms around his neck and giggled, "I can't believe how freaked out you got just then. You are honestly adorable."

Harry sighed softly in relief before rolling his eyes. "Jesus Christ. Honestly, Leah, I don't know what to do with you sometimes."

I smirked at him. "Well...I have a few ideas."

"Oh, really?" He smirked back and chuckled before pulling me closer to him by my waist, "What ideas? Ideas that are similar to last night, I hope?"

"Hmm..." I giggled again, "we'll see what happens."

He let out a deep chuckle as I turned around once more to finish rinsing off the remaining dishes in the sink. I felt Harry squeeze my hips and rub down my thighs as he teasingly kissed down my neckline – which made me bite my lip a little and let out a soft, satisfied moan.

"Last night was amazing, baby," he murmured into my neck, "it was exactly what I needed..."

"You and me both," I began to smirk again, "this is the first time in four weeks I've actually felt completely satisfied."

"Christ, me too..." he eased my shirt a little further down my arm to expose my shoulder, "you are so fucking hot, Leah. You turn me on so much."

He planted a lengthy kiss to my shoulder before biting down on the flesh playfully – making me giggle once more.

"Easy, tiger," I murmured to him, "I'm trying to do the dishes here."

"Oh babe, let me do that," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked him, "You've only just got up."

Harry smiled. "As if you can even bend down to put the dishes in the dishwasher, anyway," he then began to lightly tap my bum, "go on. Off you go. Go sit down and watch Coronation Street."

"But-"

Before I could even finish my protest, Harry stopped me by giving my bum an actual spank this time – making me yelp as I jumped away from the sink.