~Sixty-Three~

A/N: Hiiiii :D Here is a new chapter for you all!! :)) I hope you enjoy it <3

As soon as I left the doctor's office, the first thing I did was get in my car and spend several moments just sitting behind the wheel – my teeth chewing at my bottom lip nervously as I contemplated where the best place was to buy a pregnancy test.

Oh my fucking God.

I can't believe I actually have to do this...

There were two places I could go: either to the supermarket, or to the pharmacy to buy one. And I had no idea which place would be the safest – 'safest' in this context meaning 'the best place to go if I want the best chance of not being spotted'.

If anybody, and I mean anybody caught me, the girlfriend of Harry Styles, buying a pregnancy test – whether it's a sneaky photographer or one of Harry's fans – God only knows what'll happen. Even though I do get some amazing support from loads of Harry's fandom, I'm still terrified of how they'll take it if they ever found out I might be pregnant with his child.

In the end, I decided that the pharmacy would probably be the best place to go – since there are always more people wandering around in supermarkets than there are at pharmacies. I was just hoping that whoever was working at the nearest pharmacy wasn't a fan of Harry – or even better still – too old to even know who Harry was. Either way, it's still more likely that a person like that wouldn't know who I'm in a relationship with – and that would be just ideal.

And so, after taking a deep, shaky breath, I finally started up my car and began to head to the nearest pharmacy.

***

I cautiously entered the pharmacy and was beyond relieved to find out that there were barely any people there at all. I immediately rushed inside and started looking for the pregnancy tests straight away – not wanting to waste any time since I just needed to find out what was happening to me as soon as possible.

I found them almost as soon as I reached the third aisle. As pregnancy tests usually are in most stores, they were set up close to the condoms. I quickly began to scan my eyes across all the different types of tests – trying to decide on which one to buy. But my sights soon set on one type in particular: a ClearBlue pregnancy test with a weeks indicator.

Huh. I always see ads for that one on TV...and on YouTube.

Deciding that I may as well get it, I took one from the shelf and gingerly made my way over to the checkout – trying to catch a glimpse of the cashier while I did so. And as soon I saw her...I immediately felt the hugest wave of relief wash over my entire body.

She was a very mature-looking woman who was probably in her mid-40s, and I couldn't help but smile. I know that Harry's music attracts fans of all ages...but in the slim chance that this woman was a fan, it's still hardly likely that she'd go blabbing about my questionable purchase on social media.

Feeling much more at ease, I quickly headed for the counter that she was standing behind – where she greeted me with a smile as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning, love," her voice was kind, "how can I help you?"

"Good morning," I smiled back at her softly, "er...I'd just like to buy this, please..." I slowly slid the pregnancy test across the countertop towards her.

"Oh! Think you might be expecting a little bundle of joy, do you?" Her smile immediately grew.

"Er...maybe," I replied quietly, "I...I'm not sure."