~Fifteen~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Hi-hi, how are we all?? :))

"Leah?!" Ashley's shocked murmur instantly snapped me out of my slumber, "Leah, what the hell are you doing out here? On the couch?!"

"Oh..." I yawned and drowsily rubbed one of my eyes, "morning, Ash..."

"Holy shit, Leah, if you're out here...then who the fuck is in the bathroom right now?!" She sounded a little panicky.

I frowned at her. "What are you talking about?"

"I woke up this morning wanting to take a piss, but when I went to the bathroom, I saw that it was already locked – and I could hear the shower running inside. I figured that it was just you since you weren't in your room, but then I came out here to make a cup of coffee and found you sleeping on the couch!" she told me, "So who in the hell is using our shower?!"

"Oh, calm down," I rolled my eyes, "it's obviously just Harry."

"What?!" Her jaw dropped, "Harry?! As in, Harry Harry? Harry who you went to the wedding with last night?! Harry Styles?!"

I nodded.

"Harry Styles is in our house?! Using our shower?!" She was definitely freaking out – but not necessarily in a bad way, "He stayed here last night?!"

"Yeah," I nodded again as I sat up on the couch.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed, "Wait, so...does that mean you finally broke your four years of abstinence, then?" She began to smile at me.

My eyes immediately widened. "What?!"

"You heard me, Leah."

"Are you actually trying to ask me if we fucked?!" I asked her in total disbelief.

"Hey, it's a valid question!" She defended herself.

"Of course not!" I replied immediately, "Jesus Christ, Ashley, what do you think of me?!"

"Oh, come on. You gotta have a lot of willpower to resist Harry Styles," she giggled.

"I had more than enough willpower, thank you very much," I huffed, "honestly, Ashley, we're not even together! Why the hell would we have sex?"

"Well, I mean...he did stay the night..." she began.

"Don't you think that if we had sex, I would've been in my room with him, and not out here, on the fucking couch?" I rolled my eyes at her, "Look, it was just really late when we got back. He didn't want to make the drive back to London when it was almost midnight. He was gonna try and find a hotel, but...I figured it'd be easier for him if I just invited him to stay here."

"Oh. Well, I suppose that's pretty cool too," Ashley shrugged dismissively, "but man – I really did think you finally got some for a moment. From Harry Styles."

"We barely know each other, Ashley," I rolled my eyes, "not happening. Will never happen."

"Well...alright then. If you say so," she then began to smirk at me a little, "so...if Harry's using the shower, that must mean he's naked...and wet...in our house, right now."

My eyes had to widen slightly at her words.

Oh my fuck.

She is so right...

Harry is naked and showering just a few rooms away...

"Getting a few...mental pictures, are we, Leah?" Ashley asked me with a chuckle.