~Sixty-Seven~

A/N: Hiiiii. Who's ready for more Harah?? :p

When I went back to the doctor's, he confirmed that I was about six and a half weeks pregnant when Harry found out – which was pretty much just as I thought. But the weeks that followed seemed to just whizz right by – and before I knew it, I was already close to the end of my first trimester – at 12 weeks.

Things just felt so chaotic: with the way that I was gaining weight so fast and had to do urgent shops for bigger clothes, craving anything that tasted like sugar, and then having to vomit loads of times every morning, I barely even noticed when a day began and ended. But now that the morning sickness has finally died down to a light nauseous feeling every now and then, I felt way less frenzied, and it felt like time had started to pass as normal once again. But when I did the calculations and found out I'd already hit 12 weeks, I was totally bowled over to realize that I'd be starting my second trimester in just two more weeks.

And even though it was exciting, it was a little upsetting, too – since I knew it meant that it was getting closer and closer to the day when Harry would have to jet off to his first tour destination. I mean, I was happy for him, of course – but I'm still gonna miss him so much...especially when I think about how amazing he's been ever since he found out that I was pregnant.

He's been taking care of me so well, and tending to my every need. When I mentioned how much I was craving vanilla cake, for example, he threw on a jacket, got in his car and visited any place serving cake that he could find until he found one that had vanilla cake. Honestly, it even made me feel a little bad – because I could tell that running around for me all the time was tiring him out – but whenever I try to tell him to rest, he doesn't even listen to me.

But as I mentioned before: as I got closer and closer to the second trimester, the nausea and the food cravings soon began to ease up – and Harry could finally relax a little more. But even with that said, he still isn't relaxing. It's like his determination to get me through all my early pregnancy symptoms has now changed to this really amusing and adorable obsessiveness about the baby. The very moment I wake up in the morning, he asks me the exact same questions: "Are you OK? Is the baby OK?"

It's been like that for quite a few weeks now, and it was honestly just so cute. He never stops showing concern for me and the baby. And I'm pretty sure the only time he's not obsessing about us is when he's spending time with Piper.

Right now, I was preparing to have a shower. I entered the en suite and switched the shower on before I started removing my clothes. However, when I'd thrown my shirts and pants on the ground, I decided to take a quick look in the mirror just to see how much weight I'd gained – so, I walked up to the mirror and turned to the right so that I could look at myself from a side view.

However, as soon as I did, my breath immediately hitched – and I felt my eyes widening to the size of saucepans at the sight in front of me.

I was showing.

I had been so distracted by things like my morning sickness, my cravings and everything else that had been going on during this trimester, that I'd actually completely forgotten about checking my stomach to see if it was starting to grow. And now...right in front of me was this little baby bump that was just poking out of my body, and I swear I felt tears in my eyes the very moment I saw it.

right in front of me was this little baby bump that was just poking out of my body, and I swear I felt tears in my eyes the very moment I saw it