~Fifty-Nine~

A/N: Another chapter out!! Thank you all so much for being patient!! <3 Although I feel like I rushed through this chapter at times because I was trying to fit so much in, so sorry if this isn't as good as you were expecting :/

"Come on. Say it just once."

"No, Leah."

"Aww, please?" I pouted at Harry and batted my eyelashes at him, "It's our anniversary, Harry."

"What's that got to do with anything?" Harry rose an eyebrow at me.

"It's a celebration of our love!" I told him, "And because you love me, you should do it."

"Ugh," Harry rolled his eyes and groaned, "OK, fine. I'll say it one time."

"Yass!" I squealed a little and clapped my hands.

Harry rolled his eyes again before taking a few moments to gather his thoughts. And soon enough, he took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"We don't need a volunteer. I know someone who ought to get off," he spoke in his haughty, badass Alex voice, "this one. He's a German spy. He's a fucking Jerry. Have you noticed he hasn't said a word? 'Cause I have."

I immediately squealed again and fanned myself a little.

"Ooh, ooh – say the sauerkraut sauce line!" I nudged him with my foot under the table.

I heard Harry stifle another groan and roll his eyes for the third time – but after a moment's pause, he spoke again.

"He don't speak English. If he does, it's with an accent that's thicker than sauerkraut sauce."

"Yes!" I laughed, "That's my favourite line in the movie. And my favourite scene in general. You were such a badass, it was so hot. I would just watch your character in that scene and be like: 'Damn. I really wanna make out with this guy'."

Harry sniggered. "Leah, come on. I wasn't that amazing."

"Shut up!" I kicked him under the table again, "You're a brilliant actor, Harry, so shut up. You need to do another movie."

"No," Harry groaned once more, "directors don't really make many movies like Dunkirk these days. Loads of them just make these steamy romance movies with a bunch of sex scenes. Now, I don't mind watching those – but if I actually had to act in one of them, I'd be so uncomfortable. I just don't know how actors can do that stuff."

"Aww, but think of how many people would want to see a movie with a Harry Styles sex scene in it!" I giggled.

"No. No, no, no, no, no," Harry shook his head vigorously, "no fucking way. I know myself: it would just feel so...wrong to me. I couldn't have sex with someone else – even if it's not actually real sex. Because the only person I want to have sex with is you, Leah."

"OK, OK. So, what if I was your partner for a sex scene?" I smirked at him.

"Oh, er..." I saw him blush a little, "well. that would be a little better...but I think it would feel like we're just making a sex tape."

At his words, I immediately had to laugh.

"Oh...I suppose you're right," I chuckled, "but I still wish you'd do some more acting. Even if it's just for some 30-second commercial, I still wanna see you act."

"Well, trying acting was really fun, but I feel like for me, after a few years I'd just become sick of it. But as for music...I'll never get sick of that. That's why I'd rather keep my music first place when it comes to career paths."