~Ninety-Six~

A/N: Four more chapters to 100 ayyye 😎😂

Oh, and er, one more thing: there is a bit of smut in this chapter 😉😂 it's not very good though bc I was getting stuck quite a few times while writing it lol. Tbh I feel like the chapter in general isn't that good whoops

Tonight was the night of Harry's Sydney concert.

After the photo shoot, I got ahold of Jessica and gave her the tickets Harry ordered for her: two of the best seats in the house plus a backstage pass for her and a friend if she was bringing one. And it was so nice to see how ecstatic she became when I gave them to her. She was so excited that she was going to see us at the concert, and I was excited to see her too.

Right now, Harry was going to be on in about an hour, and he was wearing this golden suit by Calvin Klein with black embroidery on the sleeves with a black singlet underneath. And I have to say: it looked pretty fucking hot.

Gemma and Anne were getting some food for Piper to eat during the show to reduce the chances of her getting hangry. I was sitting on the couch in Harry's dressing room, stroking my baby bump as I watched him spray his Tom Ford cologne around his neck which made me smirk a little. Who knew someone could look so sexy just by looking into a mirror and applying cologne?

"You know..." I began to speak up, "Calvin Klein does make underwear..."

"Yes darling, I know that," he replied – looking at me through his mirror and smiling, "I wear those too, you know."

"Yeah, and Calvin Klein underwear is always modelled," I continued, "so...if you're going to model their suits...why not model their underwear, as well?" My smirk grew.

"Ohh...I see what you're trying to say," Harry chuckled, "but I don't think so, Leah."

"Why not? You'd make a bloody fantastic underwear model," I told him with a giggle.

"Excuse me, but my body is a temple," he finally turned away from the mirror to look at me, "I will not display it for the whole world to see."

"Aww, why? You'd be blessing the eyes of the whole world," I told him cheekily.

"Because it'd feel weird," he said, "like, I know what I'm like. I'd feel so weird posing almost naked in front of a camera."

I rose an eyebrow at him. "Er...Harry? That's literally what you just did with me yesterday."

Harry smirked. "That was different. I wasn't doing it on my own, I was with you – and no-one's going to see those except us, anyway."

"Oh, alright. Fair point," I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I suppose there's no harm in keeping your body to myself, anyway."

"Yeah, that's right," he smirked at me and walked away from the mirror so that he could pull me to my feet and kiss me, "I'd rather be all yours."

"45 minutes, Harry!" Jeffrey called to him from outside with a knock on the door.

"Thanks!" He called back quickly before turning his attention back to me.

"You know, Leah...speaking of the photoshoot..." he began to smirk again, "I believe that there's something you still owe me?"

"What?" I frowned a little, "What do you mean?"

"The bet," his smirk grew, "that you lost."

It took me a moment, but as soon as I caught on, my jaw immediately dropped.

"What?! No!" I argued immediately, "Hell no, Harry! We cannot do this now!"

"Why not?" He asked me cheekily, "This is my dressing room – we're alone in here. Nobody would even know what we're doing."