~Twenty-Four~

A/N: JESUS CHRIST. This chapter became 6,767 words long 😂😂😂 why, do you ask?

**SMUT**

3,407 words of it, to be exact 😉😉

Enjoy, I guess?? 😂😂

Over the next week and a bit, Harry got really busy moving into the penthouse at Warnes. Sometimes he popped around to my house and took me to the apartment so that he could show me his progress, and I have to say – it was shaping up really nicely last time I saw it. He really did have some great taste in furniture – simple but classy, and even sort of vintage-looking sometimes. It all suited the design of the apartment so well.

A couple of days ago, I got a text from Harry saying that he was all settled in, and he invited me to come and see the apartment whenever I was free. And today was Thursday – my day off from work, so after I dropped Piper off at kindergarten that early morning, I hopped in my car and started driving to Warnes.

However, when I finally pulled up in front of the apartment block and parked my car, I was just about to climb out when I suddenly heard my phone going off in my bag. Frowning a little, I took the bag from the passenger's seat and rummaged around in it until I found my phone – my eyebrows rising in slight surprise as I realized that it was actually a message from Harry.

Slight change of plans. Meet me by the pier? :) xx

I was a little confused, but I still broke out a smile all the same upon seeing the message. So, I quickly tapped out a reply to him, to let him know that he wasn't being ignored.

I'll be there soon. Parked outside Warnes already 😊😊💕 xx

I then dropped my phone back into my bag before slinging it over my shoulder and climbing out of the car. I double-checked that the doors were locked before I rushed down to the beach front and started to make my way towards Worthing pier. And, when I reached it just a few minutes later, my eyes immediately widened as soon as I saw Harry.

He was waiting by a bench in front of the Pavilion Theatre just beside the pier. He was holding a bottle of champagne in one hand, but in his other hand, there was the biggest, most beautiful bouquet of lilies that I'd ever seen.

Oh my God...

He bought me flowers..?

"Hi, Leah," he greeted me with a warm smile as soon as we were close enough to speak.

"Holy shit, Harry..." I began quietly, "what...what's all this for..?"

"Well, this is a day for celebration, isn't it? Our first time being together in my new apartment?" His smile grew, "What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of good champagne?"

"And...y-you bought me flowers..?" I could hardly believe what I was seeing.

"Yeah," he nodded and chuckled softly, "I really hope you like lilies."

"I...I love lilies..." I replied with a soft blush, "Harry, you...you didn't have to do this..."

"I wanted to. Today is a special day for you and me," he smiled again, "but, if you don't mind – could you take the flowers now? I think they're starting to make my nose itch," he chuckled again, "hay fever and all."

"Oh...s-sure..." I took the gorgeous bouquet from him with trembling hands and let them sit in the crook of my arm, "wow, Harry...these flowers are so beautiful..." I closed my eyes and took a moment to breathe in their sweet scent.

"Yeah. Just like you," he took my free hand and kissed the back of it sweetly – making me smile and blush softly at him.

"Thank you so much," I stood on my tiptoes so that I could kiss his cheek, "I love them."