~Fifty-Seven~

A/N: Another chapter, out at last!! So sorry for the wait – I have been so fucking busy lately -_- And the scenes in this chapter are quite short, so there's a lot of time-skipping. Sorry guys :( This chapter as a whole is actually really long tho so I really hope that makes up for it all!! xx

The rest of the week whizzed by like a comet – and it was already Saturday before I knew it. There were only a few more days left until me and Harry's anniversary, and I still haven't found the best dress-and-lingerie combo there is to present myself to Harry on the night. In fact, I was actually starting to get so desperate, that I had to call Ashley for extra help earlier this week. And she very graciously agreed to drive up to London today to help me decide on what I should buy for the anniversary.

However, today was also Piper's very first supervised visit with Heath. So, Harry and I were going to spend the morning getting her ready to go to the visitation centre at 9:30AM. But, after that, I'm off to meet Ashley to go shopping for the perfect combo to surprise Harry on our anniversary night.

First things first, though. First things first.

"You know what, Haz?" I told Harry with a cheeky smile as we waited for Piper to finish her breakfast, "I think you should give Piper her bath this morning."

"You what?" Harry's eyes widened, "But, babe...getting her in the bath is...so difficult."

"Well, not always..but you're right. And that's why you gotta learn how to do it," I chuckled, "I cannot wait to see how you handle it."

Harry groaned. "Leah, she's not gonna listen to me if I tell her to have a bath."

"Sure she will. Eventually," I giggled, "the key is perseverance, babe."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright. I'll give it a go."

"That's the spirit, hon," I told him with another giggle, "best of luck to you."

"Thanks. I'm gonna need it," Harry sighed.

We both looked across the dining table towards Piper – and we saw that she was just finishing off the porridge that I'd made her for breakfast. I then looked at Harry and nudged him with my elbow – and I saw him sigh again before he cleared his throat.

"Piper," he spoke up, "are you all finished?"

"Yes, daddy," Piper nodded and smiled, "I love mummy's porridge!"

Harry chuckled. "I know you do, love. But now, we gotta get you in the bath before we take you to meet your dad."

Piper flashed him a cheeky smile, and immediately shook her head. "I don't need a bath."

"Yes you do, Piper," Harry gave her an encouraging nod, "come on. It's fun to have a bath."

"No!" Piper giggled and scrambled off her chair – running out of the dining room and immediately causing Harry to groan which made me burst out laughing.

"Have fun, Harry," I told him with a chuckle as he hurried out after her.

I left him to it at first and picked up Piper's porridge bowl from the table – taking it to the kitchen and rinsing it out before putting it in the dishwasher. Once I did that, I followed Harry and Piper upstairs – smiling to myself in amusement as I wondered how Harry was getting on.

I saw Harry standing in the middle of the third-floor hallway and looking around desperately – and I immediately laughed again as soon as I caught sight of him.

"Hiding from you, is she?" I asked him – feeling my smile rapidly grow.

"Yes," Harry rolled his eyes, "she's quick on those little feet of hers, that's for sure."