~Three~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: So, I'm sure you've all noticed by now that I've tweaked the date of Harry's London show a little. I know he did his first secret show like, a day after the album was released but here it's actually a couple of weeks after the album was released :p oh, and I know I originally made this story so that they already knew that he was going to be at The Garage but I changed that too :p

OK, I'll shut up now. I hope you guys like this chapter (be prepared for a little surprise pretty soon xD)

I kissed the side of the sleeping Piper's head lovingly – whispering a quick "I love you" to her before slowly backing out of her bedroom and leaving her door open by a small crack before making my way back to my own room.

The flat was strangely quiet. I wasn't exactly sure what time it was.

I opened the door to my own bedroom and pulled my shirt over my head to start changing into my pyjamas. However, the sudden darkening of the room and the soft creak that began to echo in my ears made my breath hitch as I realized that the door was slowly closing. I whirled around immediately, my eyes widening as I saw a large hand with long, slender fingers against the door as it gently clicked shut.

They only widened even further as soon as I saw him.

I couldn't believe it. He'd just seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Even in the darkness, I could still see the desirable, lustful gleam in his dazzling green eyes – looking me up and down with a sexy smirk playing at his heart-shaped lips. I tried to speak, but I was far too awestruck by his hypnotic gaze.

Without a word, he stepped closer and seized me by the shoulders – crashing our lips together and making me gasp and moan against him as the thrill and excitement of it all struck me to the bone. He backed me up against my bed and together we collapsed onto the mattress – my fingers grasping at his thick, dark hair; and yet I still wasn't quite able to feel its texture.

But the strangeness of it didn't even dawn on me – as all I could focus on was the way my body couldn't stop trembling in pleasure beneath his own. He pulled away from me and ghosted his lips from my cheek to my neckline – a touch so feathery and light that it almost felt like my skin was being kissed by a heavenly ghost.

He looked at me and cheekily ran his thumb down my bottom lip – his emerald eyes ablaze with seduction and allure. I closed my eyes and sighed softly in satisfaction at his touch – my head starting to roll back into my pillows.

He hadn't spoken one word so far...but at that moment, all I could hear was his deep, husky voice purring teasingly in my ear.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good..."

---

"Mummy!" An excited voice echoed in my ears as I felt a little body crawling on top of me, "Mummy, wake up! It's morning!"

"Mmm..." I muttered under my breath – quiet enough for only me to hear – and I felt a smile starting to spread across my face, "Harry..."

"Mummmyy!" The voice whined, "Wake up, mummy! Wake up! It's morning!"

"Huh..?" My eyes fluttered open to slits, and the first thing I was greeted by were a pair of big blue eyes shining underneath a tangled blonde mess, "Oh...good morning, snug-bug..." I said with a yawn.

"Good morning, mummy!" Piper snuggled up close to me and buried her face into my chest.

"Did you sleep well..?" I asked her tiredly.