~Eighty-Six~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Hello!! I know it's been a while sorry!! Here is a new chappie, there's a lot of time-skipping in this one but I hope you like it anyway xx

The next few weeks flew right by, and before I knew it I was flying to Sydney two days before the ARIAs along with Harry, Piper, Anne, Gemma, Jeffrey and a few other members of Harry's management team and styling crew – and I was so fucking excited.

Our plane finally landed around 6:45PM Sydney time – which I was actually kind of disappointed about since I knew that by the time we'd found our hotel, settled into our rooms and unpacked our stuff, it would be too late to do any exploring. Even though I knew there was plenty of time to do all of that, I was just so excited to be out of the UK. I honestly hadn't been on a holiday since our family went to Florida when I was 16.

Even though the ARIAs were already two days away, Harry had arranged for us to stay in Sydney for a week and a half – since the ARIAs had fortunately coincided with the Australian leg of his tour. So, I just had to remember that there was still plenty of time to explore.

"Oh my God, I can feel the heat already!" I grinned as I instantly felt the warm air caressing my face as we all walked out of the plane, "I love it!"

Harry chuckled. "I thought you might," he then smirked at me, "perfect bikini weather, don't you think?"

I immediately rolled my eyes. "Harry, I already agreed to let you buy me that flower bikini you were looking at. What more do you want from me?"

"I want to see you wearing it," his smirk grew, "honestly, babe – when we got that bikini, you didn't even let me see when you tried it on."

This time it was my turn to smirk. "Well then, you'll just have to wait, won't you?"

"OK team, here's the plan," Jeffrey suddenly spoke up, "once we arrive at the hotel, we're all going to find our rooms and get settled in, do some unpacking, try to adjust to the jet lag and stuff. Then later tonight, we can all find a place to have dinner. And then tomorrow, the work begins."

"Work?" Harry frowned a little, "What work?"

"Well, Harry, you're going to be one of the performers at the ARIAs. You need to spend some time tomorrow rehearsing with the band," he replied.

"What?" Harry's eyes narrowed, "Are you serious?"

"Well, it's going to be your last chance to rehearse before the ARIAs, mate," Jeff said, "I'm sorry, but it has to be done."

"But we just got here," Harry sighed.

"It's not going to last all day, Harry," Jeffrey assured him, "just for a few hours, OK?"

Harry groaned. "Fine."

Gemma laughed at him. "That's the price of being a musician, little brother. So, you have fun with that."

"Shut up," Harry cheekily pushed her – and she chuckled before pushing him back.

"Come on, everyone," Jeffrey spoke up again, "let's get moving."

***

"Holy-!" I had to cut myself off before I swore since Piper was standing right beside me, "Oh my God! This suite is amazing!"

"5-Star hotel, baby," Harry chuckled as he shut the room door behind us, "this is what you get."

"This is a hotel room..?" Piper asked in awe.

"That's right, Piper," Harry smiled down at her, "it's our hotel room."

"Wow!" Piper giggled excitedly, "I've never been in a hotel room before!"