~Sixty-Six~

A/N: Hello :) finally, I've managed to put a new chapter out!! How are you all?? <3

~Harry~

"Jeffrey. We need to talk," I told my manager as soon as I heard him pick up the phone, "can you meet me at the studio?"

"What? Now?" He asked.

"Yes, now," I said, "it's important."

"Jesus Christ, Harry, this is earlier than the times I usually ask you to meet me," he sighed, "and it's a Saturday, for God's sake. How important is it?"

"Very important," I said seriously, "I'm already dressed, and I'll be out the door as soon as I end this call."

"Seriously? I haven't even had my breakfast, yet!"

"Neither have I, Jeff. But the studio's got a kitchen, and we can talk in there over some toast and coffee. Alright?"

Jeffrey sighed again. "Alright, Harry. Fine. I'll meet you there."

"Thanks," I said, "see you soon."

I quickly ended the call before I stuck my phone in my back pocket and grabbed a jacket out of the wardrobe. However, just before I could leave the room, I heard the soft shuffling of bedsheets behind me – and I turned around to see that Leah was stirring in bed, and I immediately broke out a smile as I walked over to her.

"Hey..." she greeted me with a sleepy smile as soon as she saw me, "where are you off too so early..? I think you might even be up earlier than Piper."

I chuckled. "I want to tell Jeffrey about the baby as soon as possible, love. Yesterday, when I said I'd speak to him first thing in the morning, I meant it."

"Oh...OK," She yawned a little, "hey...I think when you come back...we should probably talk about...telling Piper about the baby, too..."

"Yeah, sure. We can do that," my smile grew as I kissed the side of her forehead, "go back to sleep. Sorry I woke you up."

"It's alright..." she yawned again, "bye, Harry..."

"Bye, Leah. I'll see you soon."

Her eyes drooped as she nodded at me – and I saw her head settle back against her pillow as she drifted off once again. I chuckled once more and crept out of the bedroom as quietly as I could, before carefully sneaking past Piper's room to make sure I didn't wake her, either. And when I finally made it downstairs, I went straight outside and rushed to my car so that I could get over to the studio as soon as possible.

***

"Alright Harry, what is it?" I walked into the studio kitchen and saw that Jeffrey was already waiting there, "I really don't see why we couldn't have done this at a café or something."

"Because I don't want to discuss this in a public place," I replied as I sat down opposite him at the table, "Jeff, we need to talk about the tour."

"What about it?" He asked, "You're not bailing out on me, are you Haz? You were so excited to do this tour, so I'd be really surprised."

"No, I'm not gonna cancel it," I assured him, "I just...I want to make a few changes."

"Changes?" He was already starting to sound suspicious, "What types of changes?"

"Well, first of all, I don't want to do the 10 months, Jeff. I can't," I told him, "I can't be away from home for that long. Not when I have Leah and Piper to think about."