~Chapter 100~

A/N: WE MADE IT TO 100 Y'ALL!!!! It took fucking ages but we got there loool 😂

Sorry for the delay on this chapter, work has been busy and my partner hasn't been well. But it's finally here!! I hope you guys are ready for this!!!

"Mummy, will Uncle Aidan still be visiting when I finish school?" Piper asked me hopefully as we stood outside the gates of Highgate primary.

"Of course, darling. Uncle Aidan and Aunty Ash won't be coming to visit until later in the afternoon. They'll be more than happy to stay and wait for you to finish school."

"Yay!" Piper grinned excitedly, "I miss Uncle Aidan!"

"He misses you too, snug-bug," I smiled back at her as I struggled to crouch down so that I could kiss the top of her head, "have a lovely day, Piper. I'll see you after school."

"Uh-huh!" Piper nodded and hugged my neck before kissing my cheek, "I love you, mummy!"

"I love you too, sweetpea," I smiled at her again, "off you go, then."

Piper giggled and held onto the straps of her little backpack before rushing into the school; turning around to wave at me – making me chuckle as I waved back at her. Once she was out of sight, I leaned on a nearby bicycle rack to help myself up as I held onto my watermelon of a bump with my free hand.

"Ugh," I stifled a groan as I finally managed to rise to my feet, "you really like to give your mum a workout, don't you darling?" I looked down at my stomach and warmly smiled, "though I suppose it's nothing compared to what you're gonna put me through in four weeks."

I got back into my car and started up the engine before I began to make the short drive back home. I heard my phone go off a couple of times while I was driving – so when I finally pulled into the driveway, I took a moment to pull it out and check why it went off – smiling when I realized it was actually a couple of texts from Harry.

One last show, then I'm all yours.

Do you want me to bring you anything from Tokyo?

I giggled and quickly tapped out a couple of replies.

Nope. Nothing. Just you, back home and in our bed 😘

Knock 'em dead tonight!!

He replied almost instantly, and my jaw dropped as soon as I read it.

Surely send me a pic of your tits for good luck?

Once I was over the initial shock, I started laughing so hard that I almost peed myself (but honestly, being as pregnant as I was, peeing myself laughing would not be hard).

Me: No way! Then you'd get teased for having a boner on stage.

H❤: It'll be worth it.

Me: No chance. They're not looking very good these days anyway.

H❤: Lies.

H❤: Slander.

H❤: Send me the picture and my boner will prove you wrong.

Me: Dude I can't with you!! Isn't your show starting like, any minute?!

H❤: Not for another hour yet. I even have time to rub it out if you really want me to.

Me: You're not getting any titty pics! Stop it!

Me: But you might get one after if you put on the best show you possibly can for your fans.