~Seventy-Two~

A/N: Hiiiiii guys!! <3 I hope you're enjoying your week!! <3

~Harry~

"Rise and shine!" Light suddenly pierced right through my eyelids as I heard the loud swish of my curtains being pushed open, "Come on Harry, wakey wakey! We have to get moving!"

"Ugh...Jeff..." I groaned and threw my pillow over my head, "just piss off, will you?"

"Sorry, mate. No can do. You need to have breakfast, then we need to get to the venue to start rehearsal. It's the last chance you have to rehearse before the show tonight."

I sighed and reluctantly emerged from under my pillow – pushing myself into a sitting-up position and tiredly rubbing my eyes.

Great.

Another shitty, sleepless night.

"I saw that they had waffles on their breakfast menu, so I've decided to order it for you," Jeffrey told me.

"No, I don't want it," I shook my head, "I'm not hungry."

Jeff frowned. "Harry, I don't even know how many times you've told me that over the past three and a half weeks. You need to make sure you're well-fed, mate."

"I'm fine," I sighed and swung my legs over the side of the bed, "I'll just...make a piece of toast later, or something. But can you please let me get changed first?"

"Sure," he replied with a nod, "see you soon."

I nodded back at him, and as soon as he left, the first thing I did was switch my phone on to check what the time was. My lock screen read that it was ten past six in the morning.

It would be about ten past eleven in London by now.

I wonder what Leah's doing today...

~Leah~

"Anne, thank you so much," I said as I let Harry's mother into the house, "I'm really sorry you had to do this."

"Oh darling, don't apologize," she replied dismissively as she carried the grocery bags she'd brought into the kitchen, "I promised Harry I'd look after you, and that's exactly what I'm doing."

"I'm hoping to do the groceries by myself soon," I said, "it's just...me and Harry...we haven't really talked about me going out in public yet," I bit my lip, "he's such a private person. If I go out now, people are bound to notice this bump – because it's so obvious now. And I just...I don't feel comfortable going out in public until I've talked about it with Harry."

"It's OK, love. You don't have to explain yourself to me," she assured me with a smile, "we're family. Families always help each other."

I smiled back at her. "Well, thank you again."

"No problem at all," she promised.

I was about to respond, but I abruptly cut myself off with a soft gasp as I was interrupted by a fluttering sensation in my belly – causing me to look down at my bump with widened eyes.

"Leah?" Anne was instantly concerned, "Leah, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

"I..." I began to feel a smile spreading across my face, "I think I just felt a kick..."

Anne's breath hitched. "Really?"

My smile quickly grew as I vigorously nodded.

"Oh, darling!" Anne squealed a little, "The first kick at 17 and a half weeks! That baby is alive and well!"