~Chapter 108~

A/N: Hello hello! Hope you're all doing good 😊 this whole party arc is getting to be a bit longer than I expected (as per usual lol), so it's gonna continue into the next chapter!

Just as a pre-warning, this chapter is a little bit smutty but nothing too shocking ahahaha

After a delicious dinner at the Ami Bistro, Harry and I made our way back to the apartment once more so that we could get ready for our night with Ashley and Aidan. It had been over six years since the last time I went clubbing, so I honestly had no idea what to expect anymore. I didn't even know what to wear.

I had made myself so flustered about what to wear that I almost didn't even want to go anymore - but in the end, I decided to go with a simple, shiny, black satin dress that reached about halfway down my thighs. It fell comfortably and slightly loosely around my body since the last thing I wanted to do was show off all my baby flab. I then paired it with a pair of black boots and called it a day.

Whether I was overdressed or even underdressed - I had no idea. But I was hoping that I'd eventually get drunk enough to stop caring about how I looked completely.

I suddenly heard a wolf whistle chirping behind me which made me raise my eyebrows and turn around. Harry was leaning against the wall - his arms folded and his eyes looking me up and down as a smirk began to play at his lips. I instantly felt a blush spread through my cheeks.

"Fuck. Remind me again how I actually got you into me," Harry's smirk grew, "you're bloody gorgeous."

"Oh, shush," my blush deepened, "we both know it was me who got lucky with you."

Contrary to me, it was clear that Harry hadn't stressed about what he was going to wear at all. He was effortlessly pulling off a pair of slick leather pants and a tight red & white T-shirt with a heart-shaped pattern that clung to his body and showed off his fit figure.

I honestly had no idea how he was making something so simple look so hot. And his ass in those leather pants. Holy fuck.

"Look at you!" I cocked my head towards his outfit, "What the hell, Harry? Are you trying to encourage me to jump your bones in the club?"

Harry chuckled. "What, this? This isn't that fancy."

"Harry, the sight of your ass in those pants alone is more than enough to get me going."

Harry smirked at me again. "And who says the sight of you in that short little dress isn't doing the same to me?" His eyes began to travel down my body once more, "I want your legs wrapped around my entire fucking body as we speak, darling."

I blushed again and began to giggle a little. No matter how down I was feeling, Harry was always able to help me feel beautiful and sexy again. And it made me swoon like a fucking teenage girl.

"I almost don't even want to go anymore," Harry continued, "I'm already wishing we had the entire night to ourselves."

"Me too, Harry," I admitted to him with a shy smile, "but we've never done something like this together before. I think it'll be fun."

Harry smiled back at me and nodded. "It will be. And I'll bet I can drink you under the table, love," he told me cheekily.

"As if!" I scoffed, "Do you wanna put a wager on it? Go on - I dare you."

Harry laughed and shook his head. "Tempting as it is, we can have a friendly competition another night. But this time, I just wanna relax and have fun. With you," he raised my hands to his lips and kissed them - making me smile once more.

"Okay," I replied with a giggle before giving his hands a squeeze, "that works for me, too."

"We'd better get going. Taxi will be here any minute," he began to pace across the room - picking up everything he needed and starting to shove them in his pockets, "have you got everything, love?"