~Twenty-Five~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Sooo many double updates for this book :)) but this time it's only because I know exactly what was supposed to happen after the smex so I thought that I may as well :p

My eyes fluttered open to slits, and I awoke to find myself lying on my side with two arms tightly wrapped around me from behind – and it took me and my half-asleep mind a while to realize that it was Harry hugging me like a teddy bear. I looked back at him and began to smile, but it faded straight away as a horrible thought suddenly hit me.

Oh my God...did I oversleep..?

Is Piper waiting for me to pick her up?!

Panicking, I immediately scrambled into a more upright position – causing a soft, sleepy moan to come from Harry as my wriggling stirred him. However, freaking out too much to even notice, I quickly looked up towards the digital clock on the bedside cabinet to check the time.

10:27AM

Realizing that it wasn't even midday, I immediately let out a huge sigh of relief – my tense body starting to soften now that I knew that I still had five hours before I had to collect Piper from Chappell Croft.

Phew.

The benefits of having sex in the morning...

"Leah..?" Harry spoke up tiredly, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." I chuckled softly and collapsed back down onto the bed, "I just suddenly panicked that Piper might be waiting for me to pick her up."

"What?" Harry chuckled as well, "Babe, it's not even midday."

"I know. I realize that now," I turned back to him and smiled, "just as well I chose to visit as early as I did," I said with a giggle, "this morning has certainly taken an interesting turn."

"Oh, for sure," Harry chuckled again, "but I feel fucking great because of it."

"Me too," I began to smirk at him, "also pretty sore, but still great."

"Too sore for a Round Two, then?" He smirked back at me.

"Round Two?" My eyebrows rose, and I giggled again, "we'll see, Harry.

We exchanged smiles before quietly chuckling as we laid in each other's arms.

"You know..." I spoke up again, "that also kind of felt like...I don't know, like I just...kind of lost my virginity all over again, really..."

"Really?" Harry looked down at me and smiled again, "Why?"

"Well...you know, the four years' abstinence really stopped me from feeling as comfortable about sex as I used to be – and so, as you know, that made me pretty nervous. I mean, I even told you that I felt like a total virgin before you were about to...you know," I began to blush, "look, what I'm trying to say is...it almost felt like I was given a second chance to lose my virginity – to someone who's 1000 times better than Curtis in countless ways," I shyly smiled up at him, "so, thank you for giving me that chance."

Harry's smile grew, and he slowly leaned down and pressed a warm, lingering kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you for letting me," he murmured to me in response.

My own smile began to broaden as well, and I giggled for the umpteenth time that day as I laid against his shoulder once more. I felt his thumb gently stroking up and down the middle of my back as he cuddled me close to him.

"Hey...Leah?" He spoke up again.

"Yes, Harry?" I replied softly as I began to trace my finger around one of his swallow tattoos.