~Eighty-One~

A/N: So according to you guys' comments on my Instagram post, you guys wanted another update for this so here you go!! :P and fucking hell this chapter is long as shit.

Also the first half of this chapter turned out to be weird and crazy asf and idek why. I think I may be drunk or on drugs, or both.

"What the hell are you watching?" Harry asked with wide eyes as he looked at the TV screen.

"What does it look like?" I asked with a giggle, "I'm watching fetus you! In 'Up All Night: The Live Tour'?"

"What?" His eyes widened even more, "Why? What for? How did you even get this?"

"Easy. I found it in my collection of One Direction DVDs," I giggled, "I brought it with me in case there was a way to watch it here and I could embarrass you."

"Well, you're succeeding!" I saw Harry starting to blush, "Turn it off!"

"No!" I immediately refused, "I played this exact same DVD for Piper while I was pregnant with her! So now I'm playing it for our baby. It's tradition."

"How are you even watching a DVD on the hotel TV? There aren't any DVD players here!"

"Yeah, there are," I said, "you just order them from downstairs," I then giggled, "see, look at you! You're so cute!"

"Stop watching it!" Harry blushed even more.

"Look, sweetie – that's your daddy," I told my bump with a smile – ignoring him completely, "look at his cute little clapping!"

"Leah, come on," Harry begged me.

"What's wrong, Harry? Why don't you like it?" I asked him, "Don't you like looking back on these days?"

"I do, it's just...during these concerts, I was always trying too hard," he groaned, "I was swinging my hands around, clapping or doing countdowns because I had no fucking idea what to do to be entertaining. Not to mention my voice was off-key sometimes because I was too nervous."

"Off-key? Bullshit!" I scoffed, "Where? When?"

"Well, during 'Gotta Be You', for example, I totally fucked up my high note during that concert. Like, the super high note close to the end of the song. I'll never forget it."

"I didn't notice," I said, "I was too busy smiling at how adorable you were."

"Well, I'm sure everyone else noticed," he sighed.

"Well, even if they did, does that audience even sound like they care?" I asked, "Look at them, Harry. Every time you start your parts, everyone immediately cheers. They love you."

Harry didn't respond and only sighed again – unconvinced. So, I decided to take a different approach.

"You are honestly so adorable and so hot at the same time here," I looked back at the TV screen and smiled at Harry's 17-year-old self, "I just wanna jump into this TV and squeeze the life out of you."

"Shut up," Harry mumbled – clearly embarrassed.

"You know..." I began to smirk, "if you went to my high school looking like that, Harry, I never would've left you alone. I'd be all over you every day of the week."

Harry looked up at me, and began to smile a little. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," my smirk grew, "I might've settled down a lot more...focused on getting just your attention instead of other boys...'cause I know for a fact that my young self wouldn't have rested until you were all mine."