~Twenty-Eight~

**SMUT**

A/N: Sorry for the delay on updates. But I really hope this long chapter + smut will make up for it :)) xx

Harry Styles was seen shopping again...but this time, he had company.

Harry Styles stepped out with Leah Marrone for a day of shopping at Harvey Nichols!

Harry Styles spent a day in Harvey Nichols with new girlfriend Leah Marrone.

Why was Leah Marrone shopping with Harry Styles? Read our article to see what we think!

I immediately rolled my eyes at the sight of all the headlines I was reading on my phone. It's literally been 4 days since Harry & I went to Harvey Nichols, and yet the news of it was still pretty much the only thing you could read about Harry even until now.

I honestly don't know how these journalists do it. I was looking around a lot, and I never saw a single cameraman lurking around while Harry & I were walking to the department store. But I suppose one thing I've always known about journalists and paparazzi photographers, is that they were a lot like cockroaches: annoying as fuck, hard to get rid of, and really good at hiding. And now that I knew we were definitely spotted by them on Saturday, then I am so grateful that we didn't get jumped and interrogated. I just don't know how I would've handled it if they did.

Deciding not to waste any more time scrolling through headlines, I closed down my search window, disconnected from the WiFi and switched off my phone so that I could continue getting ready to leave for London today. Time had flown so fast - the Dunkirk premiere was literally tomorrow - and Harry was gonna be here to pick me up any minute. And since he had generously offered to keep my new outfit with him, at his apartment (which was actually an idea I was so grateful for, because at least I know that he can definitely take care of expensive things), all I really had to pack for my stay with him was some extra underwear, a toothbrush and toothpaste, some deodorant, a bottle of lotion and some shampoo and conditioner - since the only thing I was wearing tomorrow was pretty much just gonna be my dress. Oh, and a razor for shaving my legs and underarms probably wouldn't hurt, either.

"Mummy! I wanna see your new clothes!" Piper came running into my room, "Please, mummy?"

I let out a chuckle as she climbed on top of my bed and sat on it.

"Sweetheart, I would love to show you," I told her, "but I already told you this before: Harry is keeping my new clothes with him, because they're very special clothes - and he knows how to take care of special clothes."

"Your mummy's gonna be wearing her new clothes tomorrow, Piper," Ashley had overheard the conversation and was coming into my room as well, "don't worry - she's wearing them to a very special event, and because it's special, she's gonna be videoed walking down red carpets. And I'm gonna find a way for you to watch her, OK? I promise," she smiled down at the little girl.

After a moment of silence, Piper finally began to smile back.

"OK," she said, "thank you, Aunty Ash."

"That's alright, bubba," Ashley chuckled and kissed Piper's head, "OK, Harry's gonna pick mummy up soon, so why don't we let mummy get ready, and we can keep an eye out for him, yeah?"

"Yeah!" Piper grinned and nodded vigorously, "OK!"

Ashley smiled and picked Piper up to carry her out of my room, and I ended up smiling as well as I watched them. However, knowing I had to get moving again, I quickly rushed to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and a spare tube of toothpaste before hurrying back to my room and chucking them in the small travel bag that I was taking with me. I then zipped it up and slung one of the straps over my shoulder before grabbing my phone from my bedside table and shoving it in my jeans' pocket. After that, I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror - taking a few deep breaths to try and calm the nerves that were starting to build up inside me.