~Sixty-Four~

A/N: Hellooo, another chapter is out!! :D although this will probably be the last chapter I post consecutively for this book because I'm gonna have to update something else after this. So enjoy this chapter while you can lmao

Nearly two weeks have passed since I found out that I was pregnant.

Harry's tour preparation was in full swing now; both he and Jeffrey were busier than they'd ever been before. To be honest, I haven't even seen that much of him lately – since Jeffrey's always calling him away to discuss developments in their plans for the tour.

So, even though I know that I really need to tell him that I'm pregnant, I've hardly been able to find the right moment to tell him, anyway – since most of the time he's already gone out with Jeffrey in the early morning and sometimes doesn't come back until the late afternoon. And even when he comes back home, I still end up not telling him – due to him either feeling so tired and overwhelmed from everything he and Jeffrey had done that day that I didn't want to overwhelm him even more by telling him the news, or him being so excited about what he and Jeffrey had done that I just deliberately held my tongue – because it was so nice to see him so happy, and I just...didn't want to burst his bubble.

But as the past week and a half went by, so many changes had happened to my body that I almost couldn't keep up. My stomach was really starting to bloat – and I can barely squeeze into any of my normal pants. Even when I do, it feels so tight and uncomfortable that I'd just prefer to keep them off anyway. The only pants I could actually wear right now were sweatpants. Sometimes I even felt more comfortable wearing Harry's sweatpants – because they were bigger, baggier and felt so much better around my waistline.

Not only that, but my boobs were already starting to grow as well. It had come to a point where I couldn't even wear any bra that I had in my underwear drawer, that I had no choice but to wander around the house without a bra. I was really starting to limit myself on how often I left the house – because when I have no bra, my nipples tend to really stick out of my shirt – and I do not want any member of the public to see that.

Having been pregnant before, I already knew all these changes were coming – but I wasn't expecting them to come this fast. It was like my body had instantly recognized and acknowledged the developing baby inside my uterus – and now that it knew exactly what changes it had to make to accommodate the baby, it had launched straight into it at a much faster rate than it did while I was pregnant with Piper. And despite the fact that I was already expecting it, I still did not like how it was making my body look. I thought I'd be used to it, but I'm not. I felt gross and ugly and fat...and it was really lowering my self-esteem.

But...Harry, of course, has said nothing. He should have noticed my bodily changes by now, but he hasn't said even one word about it, because...I guess he just...doesn't even care. After all, I know that he loves me exactly how I am. And while that was really nice...I couldn't help feeling a little down about it. Maybe him asking me why I've gained so much weight lately will be just the thing I need to finally get over myself and tell him the truth. Maybe I just need that pressure from him to get it all out in the open.

But...that's just so...stupid of me. I shouldn't have to feel like I need to be prompted and put under pressure before confessing to Harry that I'm pregnant. I should just be able to tell him straight-out, out of my own free will...but I just can't.

But I was in trouble now – because last week, I was already feeling the onset of nausea...but these days, I wake up in the morning with such a bad feeling in my stomach...and sometimes it lasts all morning, or even all day. I knew it was morning sickness settling in, and I was just grateful that so far, I've been able to keep my food down – because I haven't actually thrown up just yet. And I was hoping that it would stay that way...for a little while longer, at least.