Chapter 2

Wei Wuxian was falling downwards and has only one thing in mind that he is going to die and the moment he touch the ground he feels that all his bones broke and with that he lost his consciousness and falls asleep.

After some time, when he gains his consciousness he tries to move but only feels immerse pain all over his body so he stops moving and looks around. There was only resentment energy everywhere.

He stays where he was until the pain was bearable and try to move and this time he was able to move. He saw there was corpses everywhere, trees and rivers are full of resentment energy.

Even though he didn't want to but he was hungry so he eat what was eatable. He notice when there was resentment energy but it didn't try to do anything to him.

He feels greatful for that, then he think maybe he can go out of the Burial Mounds too. But when he tries to go out the Burial Mounds, even though he cannot see anything but at the entrance of the Burial Mounds there was a invisible wall he cannot pass.

After trying many times still get the same result,he stops and understand he cannot pass the wall since doesn't have spiritual energy.

He want back inside the Mounds and starts searching. After searching for 3 to 4 hours, he finally found the cave.
Inside the cave, the first thing he saw was a pond but the water of the pond has red colour and smells like blood and resentment energy was very less in the cave.

There was a large stone which he thought he can use it as a bed and moving more into the cave he reached the end of the cave where he saw a small box.

Firstly he didn't want to open the box, but curiosity makes him open the box. He was ready to fight whatever comes out of the small box. But there was nothing in the box other than a pair of clothes and a bamboo stick with a book.

He was happy atleast he can read something since he has nothing to do here between this resentment energy. He takes a small box with him to the large stone and put the box beside the stone.

He starts feeling tired because of roaming around in the Burial Mounds for hours and since his body is still aches everywhere is also not helping his condition. So, he falls asleep on the stone.

Next day, when he wakes up he was excited to read the book. When he opens the book he didn't understand what he should do since the book is about the music.