Chapter 47

Another Cultivation world's annual discussion conference is going to held and this time Yunmeng Jiang Sect is going to organize it. Every major and minor are invited to join the conference.

Currently only 5 people knows about Song Ji Yang having same face as Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng want it to be like this only. But now since he is organising the discussion conference and all of Cultivation sects are going to be here, he didn't know what he should do to people not see Song Ji Yang.

Firstly, he thought about sending his somewhere for few days but Wen Qing stop him. She said, "you cannot hide him forever, one day people will know about him and then they will question you, why didn't you tell them about him. What will you do then?"

Jiang Cheng knows that she is right, even he has no right to hide him. And even after so many months, they still have no clue if Song Ji Yang is lying or not.

In a week, the discussion conference is going to take place, so Wen Ning suggest that they should give Song Ji Yang and his wife a heads-up about the situation. Both Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing agree and ask a disciple to bring Song Ji Yang and his wife here.

Half an hour later, Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing and Wen Ning are waiting for husband and wife in meeting hall when they heard a knock on the door and Jiang Cheng said, "come in". Disciple came inside the hall and bow towards all three before he said, "Song Ji Yang and his wife are here and asking your permission to enter".

Jiang Cheng, "let them in".

Disciple nodded and left the hall, after 3 minutes they heard another knock and this time the person on the door are Song Ji Yang and Yi Fei, Jiang Cheng said, " come in".

Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei enters the hall and bow towards all three of them and Wen Ning ask them to take a seat. After they settle down, Jiang Cheng starts, " you both may be aware of the discussion conference that will be going of happen in our sect".

Both Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei nodded there head as they are quiet aware of the conference going to be held in Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Wei Wuxian is very scared since he do not want to meet any of his acquaintances or friends.

Wen Qing," As you are already awake that Wei Wuxian and Song Ji Yang have similar faces, and the people who will come in the conference knew Wei Wuxian so there maybe conference they will think that you are Wei Wuxian and act the way we do, when we saw you first time."

Yi Fei, " Madam Jiang, what are you suggesting, do you want us to go somewhere for few days. We understand your situation, and if my husband's face will become a problem to you all so we can go somewhere for the days the conference is going to happen. You all help us enough, it is the least we can do for you."

Jiang Cheng, " I'm not gonna lie, I also first thing that I should send you and Song Ji Yang somewhere for few days but then Wen Qing talk some sense in me and told me that we cannot hide Song Ji Yang from everyone for forever and one day they will get to know about him one way or another".

Wei Wuxian, " oh! So what we can do ?"

Wen Qing, " nothing, let them know about you, it's not like you have committed any crime just because you have same face as Wei Wuxian. We just want to give you both a heads-up that Wei Wuxian was a very friendly as well as mischievous person and make a lot of friends and enemies at the same time. So, we want you both to stay aware around your surroundings during the conference time."

Wen Ning, "A'jie is right, Wei-xiong always had a smile on his face, no matter the situation he was in and this irritates more people then you can think of. People do love him too for his personality and also hate him for the same thing. We suggest you not to interact with many people, but also if someone came to you, you directly bring them to us so that we can help you in making them understand the situation."

Jiang Cheng stand up from his seat and goes to where Wei Wuxian is sitting, seeing Jiang Cheng coming towards him, Wei Wuxian also stands up from his seat. Jiang Cheng extend his hand towards Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian see that here is a pocket knife in his extended hand. Wei Wuxian gives him a confuse look, although he knows that Jiang Cheng wants to give him a knife for any extreme case so that he can protect himself.

Jiang Cheng just said,"just in case".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning smiles knows that even though Jiang Cheng did not show that he cares but he still do.

Wei Wuxian smiles at Jiang Cheng at which Jiang Cheng hesitates since it make him miss his brother even more. Wei Wuxian take the knife from his extended hand and said, "thank you sect leader jiang, for thinking about me".

Yi Fei, "we will do as you said and will try not to mingle with many people during the conference."

After that since it was a lunch time, Wen Qing ask them to join them for lunch but both of them respectfully decline since they have to go back as a'yuan is waiting for them in their home with the old lady, who they ask to look after a'yuan while they are gone.

Wen Qing nodded her head, understanding that they have to go back to their kid. After that said their good bye and take their leave.

After they reach home, they thanked the old lady for her help and ask her to join them for lunch which she agree and they all had their lunch which Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei brought from a food stall as they were already tired and do not want to cook food.

Wei Wuxian was very happy since his brother do care about him that much as he even give his knife to a person who he think has same face as him. Jiang Cheng surely do loved him very much for him talking care of Song Ji Yang to this extend.

After lunch, he went back to work and came back home in evening. Then he enjoying his evening with a'yuan who is already 2 years old and now can talk more clearly. He wants to train a'yuan in forming his Golden-core but it can make Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing and Wen Ning to suspect him. But he has decided that he will talk to Wen Ning and ask him if he can train a'yuan and help him in forming a golden core.