Chapter 37

Everyone agree to the plan and send their spies to find the doctor who is helping Xue Yang with his health problems.

It take 2 days to finally get the information about the doctor. The doctor is a middle age man who is currently in a village near Nightless City and before the war he was a physician in Wen clan. After the war when all the people who had no roll in the war were left to live peacefully, he went to live in the village near the Nightless City with his daughter. From that time, he is taking care of Xue Yang because Xue Yang threatened him if he did not help him with his health issues, he will kill his daughter.

When they get the information about the doctor, everyone gather in Nie clan since Qinghe Nie clan is nearest to the Nightless City so it will be easy to reach Nightless City from Qishan.

Nie Huaisang, "Thankyou everyone for your help in finding information about the doctor, now we have to not only capture the doctor and also make sure that his daughter will not get hurt in the process. Also, We need your help in evacuating the villagers so that they can stay save and Xue Yang could not able to find another doctor."

Jiang Cheng, "Young master Nie, when do you want to start evacuating the villagers. And do you went to capture the doctor at same time or before or after that?"

Nie Huaisang, " Jiang-xiong, we will start removing the villagers today in the middle of the night so that Xue Yang could not be able to find about it and from the information we get the doctor stay with Xue Yang during the day time and come back before the evening so we will capture him at the same time since he will in his house at midnight."

Lan Xichen, "a'sang, how many people do you need in evacuating the villagers and in capturing the doctor?"

Lan Wangji, "Brother, we will need 15 people for evacuating the villagers since if we take a lot of people with us, it can alert Xue Yang and for capturing the doctor 2 people will be more than enough."

Jin Zixuan, "Jin sect will take care of the villagers who will be evacuated from their village in giving them shelters and food until Xue Yang get capture."

Nie Mingjue, " I and Xichen will go and capture the doctor and also bring his daughter with us."

Lan Xichen, " yes Da-ge!".

Jiang Cheng, "me and jiang sect disciple will help in evacuating the villagers".

Nie Huaisang, "that's very nice of you Jin-xiong, and Da-ge, Er-ge I also think that you both will be best for capturing the doctor and helping his daughter. Jiang-xiong, me and Nie sect disciple will also join you."

Lan Wangji, "I will also join Sect leader Jiang with Lan disciple in evacuating the villagers. Sect leader Jiang, Young Master Nie since we need 15 people and after adding us we need 12 more people, so all three sect gather 4-4 disciples and we will have our 15 peoples."

Everyone agree with Lan Wangji and minor sect leader were happy that they do not have to do anything this time since the major sect are handling the problem by themselves.

After the meeting, everyone wait for the evening and have some rest since they have to stay awake during the night time. Jin Zixuan will wait here in unclear realm when others went to evacuate the villagers so that if any problem occurs he can go and help them.

At midnight, all 17 people reach the village near Nightless City,
Nie Huaisang, " Da-ge, Er-ge you both go first and capture the doctor and take his daughter with you. And when you take both father-daughter away from here then we we will start the evacuation".

Nie Mingjue, "ok a'sang, let's go Xichen".

Lan Xichen, "yes Da-ge".

Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue both leave and after they reach at the entrance of the house of the doctor, Lan Xichen said, "Da-ge, should I try to pursue him so that he will be willing to come with us".

Nie Mingjue, " you can try but if he try to do anything, then I will handle him and you will handle her daughter".

Lan Xichen, " ok Da-ge".

Lan Xichen knocks on the door, hearing the knocks at midnight the doctor thought that it's must be Xue Yang so he quickly open the door but seeing two men who looks like Cultivators, he got scared but ask " how can I help you sir, is anyone is injured?".

Lan Xichen, "no doctor, no one is injured. We are here to help you, we know that Xue Yang threatened you to treat him or else he will kill your daughter".

Doctor, "who are you?"

Lan Xichen, " I'm Lan Xichen, sect leader of Lan and he is my Da-ge, Nie Mingjue, sect leader of Nie. We are here to talk to you, and if possible to ask you to come with us. We will make sure that nothing happens to you or your daughter. We want to take down Xue Yang as he is killing a lot of Cultivators."

Doctor, "but if I go with you then he will kill my daughter without thinking twice."

Lan Xichen, " doctor, we will take you and your daughter to Nie sect, and I assure you that Xue Yang can never come to Nie Sect nor he will be able to touch your daughter. So, will you come with us?"

Doctor, " we will come with you. And thank-you for saving us from that monster, if he didn't threatened me to kill my daughter, I would have never help him with his health."

After doctor agree to come with them, he called his daughter and all four of them go to where others are waiting for them. When Nie Huaisang see his Da-ge and Er-ge, he nodded his head towards them.

Nie Huaisang, "Er-ge, Da-ge, you both go back to Unclean Realm with doctor and his daughter. Now we are going to evacuate the villagers".

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen nodded there head and take father and daughter to Nie sect. After they leave all 15 Cultivators start their work.

It took them almost 2 hours to evacuate all the villagers to Nie sect and after everyone reach Nie sect, the Jin disciples take him to the place where they are going to live until all the sects capture Xue Yang.