Chapter 71

After they enter the room, Lan Wangji close the door behind him and put a silence charm for just in case.

Wei Wuxian didn't notice the charm and directly go to the bed and lay down on it. After waiting for few seconds for Lan Zhan to come and join him on the bed, he looks towards the part of the room where Lan Wangji is standing still and is looking at him intensely.

Wei Wuxian as obvious as he is gets confuse as why Lan Zhan is not joining him in bed but standing at a corner and looking at him intensely.

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, what happened? Why are you standing there? Come here, and join me on the bed!"

Lan Wangji takes a deep breath, not wanting to do something which can hurt his Wei Ying. Lan Wangji closes his eyes and start thinking about his clan rules to calm him down.

After few minutes of chanting his clan rules, he finally open his eyes and sees that Wei Wuxian is looking at him with a confuse look.

Lan Wangji sighs and starts to walk towards the bed. After he reach the bed Wei Wuxian pulled him towards him and Lan Zhan lost his balance by the sudden pull and is thrown over his Wei Ying who took him in his arms.

Wei Wuxian hugs him for few seconds before he asks, "what happened, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji, " nothing".

Wei Wuxian, "are you mad at me for some reason?"

Lan Wangji shakes his head and replies, "no".

Wei Wuxian, "then why are you so silent?"

Lan Wangji, " is always silent! "

Wei Wuxian," do not try to fool me, Lan Zhan. I know when you are trying to keep silent or when you are yourself! "

Lan Wangji," I'm fine Wei Ying! "

Wei Wuxian," no, you are not! Now tell me what happened or I will leave your room" .

Lan Wangji panics and replies," I am fine, Wei Ying. I just do not want to hurt you so I was trying to control myself! ".

Wei Wuxian through about what Lan Zhan said and ask," how can you hurt me? "

Lan Wangji," I.... I know ... You are still sore over there... But ... when I am with you I couldn't stop myself from taking you without stopping. So I was trying to control the urge to do something with you!".

Wei Wuxian understand what Lan Zhan is trying to say and replies, "oh Lan Zhan, you are right I am still sore. You know how hard it was for me to walk properly without making it obvious to everyone that I have been fucked by Lan Zhan".

Lan Wangji ears become beet red and replies, "shameless".

Wei Wuxian laughs at that and said, "oh Lan Zhan, you can't call me shameless what you want to fuck me even when I am still sore".

Lan Wangji blush spread from his ears to his neck and having it hard for Lan Wangji to stop Wei Wuxian from seeing his neck and ears who are beet red.

Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying, I will not do such a thing with you if you are not ready. I promise!".

Wei Wuxian smiles sweetly and replies, "my cute and sweet Lan Zhan, when did I said that I am not ready".

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian suddenly become excited and replies, "but
.. but you said... You are... Sore!".

Wei Wuxian shakes his head and said, "Lan Zhan.... Hanguang Jun... Lan Er-gege, I said I am sore, but I never said I am not ready. You can make things in your head and make the decision by yourself. I also have a right to say in this! ".