Chapter 81

Sect Leader dao looks like he just caught stealing by Chìfēng-zūn and now he has to defend himself so that he didn't kill him.

Sect Leader dao," what are you talking about sect leader Nie? I have nothing in mind! I just wanted to see those notes, that's it."

Nie Huaisang," sect leader dao, I understand your curiosity but let me ask you if someone ask you to share your sect's secrets in public, will you do it?"

Sect Leader dao," I .... I will not do it. Nobody will... But what it has anything to do with the current matter?"

Nie Huaisang," aren't these two matter are similar? I mean those notes are like Jiang sect's secrets and you are asking to share it with everyone even if you have no right on them. Those notes were made by a Cultivator and a disciple of Jiang sect and now it belongs to Jiang sect. Nobody has a right to ask sect leader Jiang to share it with anyone."

Sect Leader dao is of loss of words as he didn't think that way and thought that once he get his hands on those notes he can also become powerful and no sect will be able to defeat him.

Sect Leader dao," whatever... I just wanted to see them if you didn't want to share.. then fine... So be it " and sit down on his seat.

Lan Wangji," to put the second spell, we need someone who is the most powerful Cultivator and have the highest cultivation since it needs a lot of spiritual energy and if a Cultivator having less Cultivation try it, he/she can even die in using it's spiritual energy to that level as the area of Burial Mounds is too big."

Sect Leader hie," Hanguang Jun, who is more powerful than you when it comes to Cultivation?"

Lan Xichen," I agree with sect leader hie, but the area we have to cover is too much even for Wangji!"

Sect Leader Ouyang," if not Hanguang Jun, then who else can do it?"

Jin Zixuan,"why don't we do it together? "

Nie Huaisang," what do you mean Jin-xiong?"

Jin Zixuan," I mean, the Cultivator who have high level of Cultivation join their Cultivation together to put the spell on burial mounds. This way nobody will hurt during the process and it will be more effective."

Lan Xichen," I agree with sect leader Jin, joining Cultivation together will surely help us in putting the barrier."

Jiang Cheng," I also agree".

Nie Mingjue," good idea, Sect Leader Jin. I also agree".

Nie Huaisang," hmm... So who wants to take part in putting the barrier on burial mounds?"

OuYang Minshan," I want to join!"

Jin Zixuan," me too, it's time to use our Cultivation for a good purpose!"

Jiang Cheng," count me in too!"

Nie Mingjue," I will also join!"

Yao YiLi," can I join too?"

Lan Xichen," sure young master Yao! I will join too! More the merrier!"

He Tingshe," I volunteer too!"

Sect Leader Ouyang," even thought I am not as strong as major sect leaders but I also want to protect our lands so I will join too!"

Few others volunteer too and at the end of the meeting, total 15 people volunteer to join their Cultivation to put the spell around the burial mounds.

Lan Wangji didn't join since he promised his Wei Ying that he will not do it since it can kill him and his lover didn't want to stay away from him.

After the meeting, which takes almost 3 hours to complete everyone went back to their rooms and had there lunch.

In the evening the selects major sect leader and Young master Nie join to have their private meeting in the sect office since Jiang Cheng has something to discuss with everyone of them.

Wei Wuxian came back from Yunmeng an hour before with Yi Fei and a'yuan and was spending his time with Lan Wangji in his room.

As everyone join the meeting, they expect that it has something to do with Wei Wuxian. After everyone settle down, they all look at Jiang Cheng, as they think he has something to say.

When Jiang Cheng didn't said anything, Nie Huaisang take the initiative and ask," what is it Jiang-xiong, why did you suddenly ask us to join here and what this meeting is for?"

Jiang Cheng shakes his head and looks at Wei Wuxian and said," I just asked you all to come here but it has nothing to do with me. The person who wants to talk to you is Wei Wuxian not me!"

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Cheng is right, actually I asked you all to came here because I want an advice from you all."

Jin Zixuan," what is it, Wei Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji, who took his hand in his and squeeze it a little to show his support and Wei Wuxian smiles at the little gesture.

Wei Wuxian looks at everyone before he told everyone," I want to reveal my identity to everyone!"

The whole room become silent as nobody expected such a think came out of Wei Wuxian, who didn't want to even reveal his identity to even his family and friends and now he is telling that he want to tell everyone who he really is.

Nie Mingjue asks," why?"

Wei Wuxian," one day everyone will know even if we didn't tell them now. Since me and Lan Zhan are in relationship, people will get suspicious. They will ask, why a Chief Cultivator wants to be in a relationship with a man who is not even a Cultivator. And when they get to know about my true identity they will accuse you all in a way that you all do knew about me but didn't tell anyone and keep it a secret.

And if they somehow get to know about me using Demonic Cultivation and have a Demonic flute, people will not try to understand my reasons and will only want to kill me for me being a Demonic Cultivator. Some even want to kill me to have that flute which is that powerful that it can destroy the whole world. They will try to put the blame on Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan that they must have some malicious thought die to which they didn't tell anyone and keep it a secret. And I can't take that risk.

They will try to destroy the Jiang sect, try to do take the position of Lan Zhan and I can't let them do that so the best we can do now is tell them I somehow survived when Wen Chao tried to kill me and I lost my memory. Since I didn't had any memory I started to life a new life away from the cultivation world where I get to meet Yi Fei and to save her I came here.

We will create a whole story so that nobody can catch up with our lie but we will add a few truth in the story like I lost my Golden core in between my survival. I want to get this thing done so that I can live freely with the people I love. "

Nie Huaisang," why suddenly you want to reveal your identity?"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan wanted me to live with him in Cloud Recesses but I can't leave Yunmeng city since I can't leave Yi Fei and a'yuan. So after a whole discussion I thought i can't be selfish enough to only make Lan Zhan loose everything so I decide I will reveal my identity so that Lan Zhan can live with me in Yunmeng without any problem. "

Jin Zixuan,"but Hanguang Jun is a part of Lan sect, he can't live with you in Yunmeng!"

Lan Xichen," we did discuss about it Sect Leader Jin, I do not mind Wangji living away from Lan sect. He has a right to live his life, the way he wants, with the person he wants and for this if he has to stay from Lan sect, I assure you Lan sect will support him fully. Nobody can come between my brother's happiness. He was retain his position as a Lan Cultivator even if he lives somewhere else."

Nie Mingjue," what about grandmaster Lan?"

Lan Xichen," I am the Sect Leader and I have the right to make the decision and nobody can go against the decision I take until and unless they want to leave the Lan sect and uncle is no exception. He has to live with it."

Yi Fei," Wei gege, you don't have to do it for me. Me and a'yuan can live here by ourself, you don't have to go through this much for us. You already have done enough!"