Chapter 64

Nie Huaisang, "did you still have that book and flute with you, Wei-xiong?"

Wei Wuxian," I do have that with me but I since I came out of Burial Mounds, I never use any of them since, I decide that I live like a commoner. "

Nie Huaisang," how that music reduce resentment energy? "

Wei Wuxian," It works like Lan clan's musical cultivation. But it does not need spiritual energy..."

Wen Qing," if not spiritual energy then how did you did it?"

Wei Wuxian looks at them thinking should he tell them, but what if they think that he is going to the path of Wen Ruohan and decide to get rid of him.

Seeing that Wei Wuxian is hesitating and not really ready to tell, Lan Wangji said,"Wei Ying, if you are not comfortable in telling, you don't have to".

Wei Wuxian smiles hearing that and sighs before he said," no Lan Zhan, I'm fine. Actually, what I use was musical Demonic Cultivation. In this, a person can control resentment energy using any kind of musical instruments."

Nobody excepted this reply and are utterly shocked and said at the same time ,"WHAT?"

Wei Wuxian, "I swear, I never use it again, I wouldn't had used it in first place if I had another way to came out of the mounds. I also took the book and flute with me so that nobody else could know about it and use it in malicious way."

Lan Wangji," you don't have to explain yourself Wei Ying, I know that you could never do anything wrong."

Wei Wuxian smiles brightly hearing that and said, " thank you for believing in me Lan Zhan".

Wen Qing, "Wei Wuxian, I know you very well, you are a self sacrificing idiot. You can hurt yourself but can never do anything bad to anybody else. "

Wei Wuxian pouts and said, "I am not a self sacrificing idiot!"

Wen Qing, "yes, you are!"

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, tell her that I am not s self sacrificing idiot!"

Lan Wangji look at the Wei Wuxian who is still pouting and wanting nothing more than to kiss that pout. He close his eyes to concentrate on the current topic Without loosing himself in his desires and after few seconds he open his eyes and said, "I agree with Madam Jiang!"

Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, you are suppose to take my side!"

Lan Wangji, "can't lie!"

Wei Wuxian saud nothing more but continues to pout which makes Lan Wangji to distract and the desires are making him blind. He has to do something, before he kiss Wei Ying in front of everyone.

Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying, stop pouting, you are not a child anymore".

Wei Wuxian smriks and said, "but xianxian is only three", showing three figures to Lan Zhan which makes Wen siblings and Nie Huaisang laugh.

Lan Wangji did not understand what Wei Ying mean and ask," what ? "

Wen Ning decide to answer," Hanguang Jun , Wei-xiong used to play with Madam Jin house-house game where she used to play the role of mother and Wei-xiong used to play the role of his son and whenever she ask him 'how old is my xianxian?', Wei-xiong used to reply , 'xianxian is three' and then Madam Jin tell him that she think that he is only one."

" Even when they grow old, whenever Wei-xiong, is in the playful mode, he call himself three years old".

Lan Wangji replies," oh", 'cute' Lan Wangji thinks. But there is another question he has in his mind, how much Wen siblings know about his Wei Ying. Sometimes he feels that he didn't know his Wei Ying that much as the Wen siblings do and it hurts him.