Chapter 84

Nie Huaisang, "she is currently in Yiling City only but she is hiding within the villagers. As the people who knew her are almost all dead so nobody knows how she looks like. But one of a disciple of Nie sect did saw her one time when she came to meet Jin Guangyao in Nie sect. I ask him to help me in creating a portrait of her so that we are distinguish her. "

Jin Zixuan," how long will it take for the portrait to be ready? "

Nie Huaisang," well, it's a long time since the disciple last saw her and he only saw her one time. So, it will be hard to create the portrait. I guess in an day, the portrait will be ready. "

Lan Xichen," will it be ready by tomorrow morning? "

Nie Huaisang," yes Er-ge! "

Jiang Cheng," ok then, when the portrait will be ready I will personally go there to find her and end this whole thing! "

Lan Xichen," I will accompany you, Sect Leader Jiang!"

Jin Zixuan," I will came too!"

Nie Mingjue," I will also came too!"

Nie Huaisang," Da-ge, Er-ge, Jin-xiong, Jiang-xiong, I think you all should also take help from female Cultivators."

Lan Wangji, " I agree with Young master Nie, even though she is evil, still she is a woman and it is not wise for men to capture her without a presence of a female Cultivator!"

Jiang Cheng," Wen Qing can accompany us!"

Lan Xichen," I will a message to Jiang Xuan Lu, she can also came with us. Since she grow up here, it will also give her an advantage!"

Lan Wangji," I agree with Sect Leader Jiang and brother, Madam Jiang and shǎozi (sister-in-law, 'Jiang Xuan Lu') can accompany you all if they agree."

Nie Huaisang," ok then, we will meet tomorrow morning !"

Everyone agrees and went to there rooms to have some rest.

Lan Wangji went to his room where Wei Wuxian is waiting for him. After entering the room, he saw that Wei Wuxian fall asleep while waiting. So, he decide to not wake him up and after removing his outer robes, he also join Wei Wuxian in the bed and fall asleep.

Next day, after waking up Lan Wangji decide to wake Wei Wuxian too so that he can explain everything to Wei Ying.

It took him about 20 minutes to make Wei Wuxian wake up and make him so his morning activities. After completing their morning activities, both sit on the tea table and have their breakfast.

After Breakfast, Lan Wangji explains everything to Wei Wuxian, who also listen everything attentively. When Lan Zhan completes, Wei Wuxian thinks about something before he asks.

Wei Wuxian,"so, all 4 major sect leaders and madam Lan and Jiang are going to capture a woman who didn't even have an average golden core and can't use her Demonic Cultivation since no ghosts and corpse have high resentment in Yiling town other than burial mounds which is no more an option. Don't you think it's too much."

Lan Wangji," what do you suggest?"

Wei Wuxian,"If you personally asks than only Qing-jie or only Xuan Lu are more than enough since both woman have high Cultivation level and they can single handedly capture that woman without any help. But since it will hurt there pride that a woman complete their tasks without their help so I think one man and one woman are more than enough."

Lan Wangji understand what Wei Wuxian is telling him. And Lan Wangji do agree with him. Even though woman Cultivators are there in Cultivation world but still man Cultivators are more in number and have more power than them so If a single woman capture what they all are trying to capture then it will hurt their pride.