Chapter 57

Nie Huaisang, "oh please Wei-xiong, what are friends for. So now tell me why are you doing this".

Wei Wuxian,"Nie-xiong, even though I know you won't tell anyone but still can you promise me that you won't te even a single other soul about it, not even Sect Leader Nie or Sect Leader Lan."

Nie Huaisang," I promise".

Wei Wuxian tells him the same story he told Lan Zhan since he knows there is no way Nie Huaisang can find out about the core transferring between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng even if Nie Huaisang has many resources.

Nie Huaisang is very shocked and ask, "so, Madam Jiang was right about her theory."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan give him a confuse look and Nie Huaisang replies, "actually madam Jiang also give the same theory about why Wei-xiong do not have any Spiritual energy and golden core. And why you do not came back even when you came out of Burial Mounds."

"Qing-jie knows me best", Wei Wuxian replies with a smirks on his face even though he sighs internally that if she give the same theory that means she didn't tell anyone about the core transferring between him and Jiang Cheng.

Lan Zhan didn't show any emotion on his face but that statement made him feeling jealous of the relationship between his Wei Ying and Madam Jiang even when she is married women with a kid.

Nie Huaisang simply laughs at Wei Wuxian's statement. After that they had done a bit more chit-chat, getting more information about each other's life.

After some time later, Wei Wuxian, "I think we should get back to work now since we are here for that on the first place. So, tell me exactly what is going on?"

Nie Huaisang," someone knows how to remove and put it back the barrier surrounding the Burial Mounds. Also he/she knows how to manipulate the corpses and ghosts and is sending them outside the mounds to create a chaos in the village. "

Wei Wuxian," accuracy of removing and putting the barrier back?"

Nie Huaisang," not even a second different".

Wei Wuxian," I heard that you guys captured Xue Yang who was the one who taught Wen Ruohan the Demonic Cultivation, did he told you about his another student? "

Nie Huaisang," he was under the charm so he can't lie and his cultivation was sealed. He told us that Wen Ruohan was the only person, he ever taught the Demonic Cultivation".

Wei Wuxian thinks and said, "hmm, interesting".

Lan Wangji, "what is interesting?"

Wei Wuxian, "he told you that he didn't taught anyone, but if someone learn it when he was teaching it to Wen Ruohan".

Lan Wangji," but what is the motive of sending corpses and ghost suddenly to create chaos? "

Wei Wuxian," hmm, I think that person is taking revenge of something ".

Nie Huaisang," of who? "

Wei Wuxian," how many person did you guys kill after the war, who were somehow related to Wen Ruohan somehow? "

Nie Huaisang," Wen Chao, Wen Xu was killed by Jiang-xiong when Wen Chao confesses that he throw you in Burial Mounds. Jin Guangyao wanted to kill Jin-xiong by putting a curse on him with the help of Su She but Hanguang-jun ear there plans and after they got exposed they got punished and for the punishment Jin Guangyao got the same curse which he was going to put on Jin-xiong and Su She's Golden core was get sealed and his sect was dismissed. They both were thrown outside the cultivation world and after some time we get the information that Jin Guangyao died due to curse and Su She was killed by fierce corpses. And at last Xue Yang who wanted to take the revenge for his friends Jin Guangyao and Su She and he was killed by my Da-ge as a punishment".