Chapter 27

Jiang Xuan Lu is a beautiful girl with high Cultivation, she always liked Lan Xichen and since he is a sect leader, she wanted to become someone who can stand with him without any shame so she practice hard and now she has almost same Cultivation level as Xichen. Lan Qiren was is also here in lotus pier to join the conference and meet the girl and immediately take a liking in her and think that she is a perfect match for his older nephew and make a mental note that he will ask Jiang Cheng about the girl more after the dinner.

Xichen greets the girl and smile at her who immediately smiles back and greets him. Xichen think internally that the girl is beautiful and after some talk with her, he starts to late a liking in her and thought that 'i think I find the lady who is perfect for me and will be a great a sect Madam' and smiles internally. After that they all went to their room and have some rest. At dinner time, everyone eat dinner together in the hall which was specially arrange so that everyone can have the dinner together. After the dinner, when everyone is departing to their respective rooms, Jiang Cheng heard Lan Qiren voice who is calling him and move to look at him and asks "grandmaster Lan, what happened? Is there any problem". Lan Qiren shake his head before replying "nothing happened, actually I want to ask you something about someone ".

Jiang Cheng looks at him confuse but still said " sure, about whom you want to ask ", Lan Qiren looks around seeing if anyone is not eavesdropping and when sees no-one, he replies " I want to know more about your cousin Maiden Jiang Xuan Lu". " Why did you want to know about my cousin, grandmaster Lan? Did she do something?" Jiang Cheng ask and Lan Qiren replies " no, she did nothing and I want to know about her because I think she is a perfect match for Xichen so I want her to marry lan Xichen and become Madam Lan". Jiang Cheng nodded his head understanding what Lan Qiren is talking about before he said " ask what you want to know about my cousin, grandmaster Lan, I will answer your questions as much as I can".

After talking for almost an hour, Lan Qiren left to his room feeling satisfied and after entering his room he write a letter to elders of Lan and told them about Jiang Xuan Lu and how she is a perfect match for his older nephew and will be a great madam for their sect. He also write that before the conference will start he will talk to Xichen about Jiang Xuan Lu and ask his opinion about her and sent the butterfly message. The next day after the breakfast, Qiren asked his both nephews to meet him in his room since he want to discuss something with them. After 10 minutes, all three Lan are sitting in front of each other in a circle and Lan Qiren starts talking " Xichen, I gave you 2 weeks but now it's been more than 4 weeks so now tell me, did you find yourself the girl you want to marriage.

Elders can't wait anymore and after hearing that sect leader Nie is going in marry lady Luo in next 3 weeks , they told me that I should also start find a girl for you since you cannot find yourself one ". "Uncle, I do find a girl but I'm not sure what she think about me"Xichen replies thinking about Jiang Xuan Lu. This news caught Lan Qiren off guard who already start thinking about the wedding of Xichen and Xuan Lu that his nephew do like someone else. After taking a deep breath Lan Qiren said "who is the girl, which clan she belongs to?" Lan Xichen replies "uncle, we met her yesterday, she is a part of Jiang sect and her name is maiden Jiang Xuan Lu."

Hearing the girl's name, Lan Qiren smiles internally that his nephew also likes the girl who he was planning to make his wife in the first place and now he didn't have to work hard in making his nephew marry a girl. Lan Qiren replies "maiden Jiang Xuan Lu, she is a fine lady. Hmm, good choice. If you like her, then I will talk to her parents after the marriage." Lan Xichen replies "yes uncle, I like her and I really appreciate it. Thank you!".

After that both brothers left the room and after they came to some distance from Qiren's room, Wangji asks "brother, are you sure about the marriage. If you don't, I can talk to uncle and elders". Lan Xichen smiles and replies " Wangji, you don't have to worry about it, I sincerely like maiden Jiang Xuan Lu and since I have to marry one day so why not. And did I told you, when I was talking to her yesterday, she told me that Young Master Wei was the one who helped her in Cultivation and the reason her Cultivation is so high is because Young Master Wei personally train her and he was like a master to her."

Hearing his Wei Ying name and that Maiden Jiang Xuan Lu  think of him as a master, he feels happy that even if his Wei Ying is not here people still respect him and think highly of him. Seeing his brother smile after hearing about Wei Wuxian, Xichen also smiles before they left for their room to have some rest before the conference. The conference was held in the afternoon after lunch and  it take 5 hours before it completes after that everyone have the dinner and left to their room to have some rest.

The only people left behind was grandmaster Lan, Jiang Cheng and his uncle and aunt ( Jiang Xuan Lu's parents), and since Jiang Cheng already talk to Xuan Lu parents in the morning . They all work towards the meeting hall, after everyone enters the room, Jiang Cheng close the door behind him and all four of them starts talking. After an hour or so, the conversation between them finishes and the Jiang's accepts the proposal since it's a good opportunity for them to have connections with a major sect and their Xuan Lu will become Madam of Lan sect, what more they need so they agree.

Next day, everyone take their leave from Jiang sect to their respective sects. They had already decided last night that they will announce the wedding in 2 days and wedding will be happen in one and a half month later so that they can prepare for the wedding. When Lan clan announce the wedding of his sect leader, it become a hot news that the one of the twin jade's of GusuLan sect is going to get married to a cousin of Jiang Sect Leader, who has a high level of Cultivation similar as Sect leader Lan and was personally trained by the former head disciple of Jiang sect, 'Wei Wuxian'.