Chapter 31

Note - I'm changing a bit of story from past.

Time flies and it's been a year since the Cultivation world knows about the pregnancy of Madam Lan. In this time period, sect Madam gave birth to the future heirs of the major sects. Madam Jin gave birth to a baby boy and couple gave him name "Jin Ling" who is currently 7 months old. Madam Jiang also gave birth to a baby boy and got the name "Jiang ZiZhen" and is currently 6 months old.

Madam Nie gave birth to twins, the older one is a baby boy named "Nie Fanxing" and the younger one is a baby girl named " Nie Mianmian" since Mingjue want his daughter to have the same name as her mother's nickname and both are currently 5 months old. At last the Lan sect welcome a baby boy in their clan and they named him "Lan JingYi" who is 4 months old right now.

Currently everyone is in Nie sect meeting hall where a conference is going on about the issues happening every part of Cultivation world. The Cultivators are dieing everywhere in the Cultivation world without any specific reason. Some died because of poisoning, some because of qi-deviation, some during night hunt, and soon, and these type of incidents increase in last 3 months.

Nie Mingjue, "From last 3 months, Nie clan lost almost 20 Cultivators, in which 7 Cultivators had high Cultivation level and they died during night hunt which I personally think is impossible. Since, the place where they went to night hunt had nothing but few fierce corpses.

Jiang Cheng, "I agree with sect leader Nie, Jiang clan also lost 32 Cultivators and in them 12 Cultivators died because of qi-deviation and those Cultivators were fine day before they died. Some 17 died because of drowning, I mean how it is possible, we Yunmeng people are known for being the best swimmers.

Lan Xichen, "Our clan also lost 27 Cultivators, and the reasons are like poisoning during their consumption of alcohol when they went to Caiyi town for some work, even when consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Lan clan and they were not even teenagers who wanted to try some alcohol, they were senior Cultivators. Some died during night hunt, some by qi-deviation.

Jin Zixuan, "Our clan lost the most Cultivators, we lost almost 80 Cultivators, it is like someone is taking some kind of revenge on us. The Cultivators who died were mostly senior Cultivators having high Cultivation level and they just died for stupid reasons. Some died in night hunt, some in qi-deviation, some even died in their sleep, I mean who is this possible and they were totally fine when they went to sleep.

Other minor sects also tell how they are loosing their Cultivators with same reasons. The disciples also complaint about how they sometime feel like someone is watching them when they are alone and also hear laughing sound and when they ask others, they told them they did not hear anything.

Nie Huaisang stands up from his seat and address everyone before saying "I am investigating the whole incidents for almost a month and I send my spies in different places to get the information and if they see anything unusual but I got nothing. Then I think about something and send some of my spies to Nevernight City and ask them to check if there is any activity going on there..."

Lan Xichen interrupt him and ask " a'sang why did you think of nightless city suddenly and what it is anything to do with that?"

Nie Huaisang replies " Er-ge, don't you think so that the incidents are so unusual that it can only create by Demonic Cultivation". Hearing Demonic Cultivation, people in the hall did try to think about it and it does make sense now that Nie Huaisang said that.

Jiang Cheng, "But only Wen Ruohan knew who to use Demonic Cultivation in the Wen sect and His Excellency killed him in front of everyone in the war, and every person who was involved with Wen Ruohan are in prison or died."

Nie Huaisang smirks and replies "Sect leader Jiang, don't you think it is strange that when not much people know about Demonic Cultivation, one day suddenly we get to know that Wen Ruohan not only know about it but also know how to use it. It isn't like Wen Ruohan knew now to use Demonic Cultivation from the starting, is it?".

Lan Wangji think about it before replying "so, you think that someone else came to Wen sect, who not only knew about Demonic Cultivation but also now how to use it and that someone helped Wen Ruohan in Demonic Cultivation".

Nie Huaisang "exactly, someone else was there who not only help Wen Ruohan in Demonic Cultivation but also able to get away from getting captured or killed. And that person know about Demonic Cultivation more than what Wen Ruohan knew. So, any guesses who that person can be?"

Nie Mingjue, "Do we know that person?"

Jin Zixuan, "Jin Guangyao also went in Wen sect, it is him?"

Lan Xichen, "But when we get the information about Wen Ruohan start using Demonic Cultivation, Jin Guangyao was in the Unclean Realm under the supervision of Da-ge, so it can't be him".

Sect leader Ouyang, " if not him, then who is behind all this?"

Nie Huaisang, " Er-ge, Jin-xiong, you both are half half correct".

Sect leader Yao, "What do you mean, Young Master Nie?"

Nie Mingjue, "Isn't he suppose to died by now, Su She put the 100 hole curse on him so he should be died by now, isn't he?"

Jiang Cheng, "Oh yes Su She, how can we forget about him, it could be him. Maybe he want to take his revenge for blocking his golden core and throw him out from Cultivation world".

Jin Zixuan, "And he was able to learn how to put a 100 hole curse on someone so maybe he also able to learn Demonic Cultivation, now that he could not use his spiritual energy".

Lan Xichen, "But he was a member of Lan clan when Wen Ruohan learn Demonic Cultivation, so how could he able to help Wen Ruohan in Demonic Cultivation?"

Nie Huaisang, "Again, Er-ge and Jin-xiong, you both are half-half correct."