Chapter 26

It's been 5 days since Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang went to Jin clan to meet Mianmian and all these days both brothers are waiting for Mianmian to come to Nie Sect and give her answer. Nie Mingjue is very nervous about this whole thing and did not know what will be the answer of Lady Luo so he write a letter to Xichen to tell him about this whole thing. The moment Xichen read the letter he was sitting with Lan Qiren and Wangji and did not able to stop himself before he gasp loudly, since he did not expect something like that.

Lan Qiren and Lan Wangji looks towards him, expect him to tell them what is written in the letter. Xichen looks towards them for a second before handed over the letter to them. Reading the content of the letter, Lan Qiren looks towards Xichen and Xichen immediately understand what is his uncle going to say, nonewortheless his uncle said "great, now even sect leader Nie is planning to get married and even found a woman and propose her too. Now only our sect is left whose sect leader is still a bachelor, Xichen are you going to find a woman for yourself or do you want the elders to find it for you."

" Uncle, give me some time please I..."Lan Xichen said. But his uncle cut him off and said " we already gave you enough time and now elders are pressuring me to find a maiden myself and make you marry her even if you like it or not. I'm giving you 2 more weeks, in that time if you're able find yourself a wife then good otherwise I have to find one for you". After saying that he stand-up and leave the room.

At the same time, Mianmian reach at the entrance of Nie sect, she walk towards the disciple standing at the entrance and said "I'm have to meet sect leader Nie, he is expecting me". The disciple looks towards her and ask "what is your name?" "Myself Luo Qingyang, I'm a disciple of Jin sect" Mianmian replies and the disciple nodded and leave to inform the sect leader Nie about the arrival of the lady. The disciple reach the sect office where Nie Mingjue is currently working, the disciple knock on the door and after hearing a 'come in' he enters the office and greet Mingjue. Mingjue looks towards him and ask "what happened". "Sect Leader, there is a lady waiting for you at the entrance of the sect gates, she introduced herself as a Jin disciple and told that her name is Luo Qingyang" the disciple replies.

Hearing the name of Mianmian, Mingjue looks up and said "go and bring her here with respect", the disciple nod his head and leave the office. Mingjue is now very nervous since in few minutes he will have his answer. He tries to calm himself and told a disciple to go and tell Huaisang that Lady Luo is here. Five minutes later he hears the knock on the door, he stands up from his seat and go towards the door and lightly open it, revealing Lady Luo with the disciple who informed him about her arrival. He looks at the disciple and told him "you can go back" and the disciple leaves and Mingjue invite Mianmian inside the office and close the door.

"Lady Luo please take a seat" Mingjue said and Mianmian takes a seat. After both of them settle down Mianmian looks at Mingjue and said "I'm sorry sect leader Nie, for making you wait for 5 days but the decision of a marriage is very big and important and I do not want to rush in it".
Mingjue interrupts "I know Lady Luo and it's fine. So, what is your decision?" Mianmian smiles and said "yes, I will marry you. It is my honour to become your wife and sect Madam of Nie. I will try to do my best but if I make any mistakes please let me know so I can improve ". Mingjue looks at her and he smiles, it's a long time since he smile at someone but right now he couldn't help himself. He replies "thank-you for accepting my proposal Lady Luo and I will also try to become a husband you ever wanted to have".

At that expect moment the door of the office opens, and Huaisang enters the office before greeting the other two and Lady Luo also greet him back. After the greetings, Nie Huaisang asks " so, should I start the preparation for wedding or not", hearing the question Mianmian blush before Mingjue replies " you should ". Hearing the reply Huaisang couldn't help himself before he smirks towards his brother and then said to the new couple "that's a great news, Congratulations to both of you " and the couple replies " thank-you".

With a week, the news about the Nie sect Leader is going to marry is known in the whole Cultivation world and sect leaders are sending their congratulations to the couple from everywhere and since nobody really thought that Nie Mingjue will ever going to marry, when people get the news they were very shocked but know that being a sect leader, he has the duty to provide an heir to the sect. Things are going fine in the Cultivation world and time to time good news are coming from everywhere.

A month later, Jiang sect organize a conference and all sect leaders were invited who are interested in joining the conference. Everyone who was interested in joining the conference reach the lotus pier a day before the conference day so that he will not feel tired on the conference day and can have some rest before the conference. Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing personally welcome everyone in the sect and Wen Ning help the guest in finding their allotted rooms. Although, Jiang Cheng's cousin Jiang Xuan Lu is also helping him but he could help himself but miss his shixiong at that time, since Wei Wuxian always told him that when he will become the sect leader, he will always be there with him as his right hand man but now had to do it without his shixiong.

When Lan clan enters, Jiang Cheng invites them in and introduce Xichen to his cousin who always wanted to meet him after she heard about him being the first on the list of most handsome young masters and when she heard that at the conference he is also coming, she volunteered to help Jiang Cheng if he introduce her to Xichen. When Jiang Xuan Lu first sees him so could not believe on her eyes, she thought how can a man be this much handsome. She sure did have saw a lot of handsome young masters but after seeing Xichen, she do not know if those young masters were less handsome or this young master is a some god who came to this mortal world.