Chapter 53

Wen Ning get the message, and after reading it he looks at Song Ji Yang and said, "Sect Leader Jiang agree with your idea. We have to leave immediately for Lotus Pier".

Wei Wuxian, "give me few minutes, I go and tell Yi Fei about me leaving and tell the old lady to came and take care of my wife and child during my absence."

Wen Ning nodded his head and wait for Ji Yang. It take him 10 minutes before they left.

In Lotus Pier meeting hall, Jiang Cheng stand up from his seat and said,"I just receive a message that Lady Wang is not feeling quite well so she will not be able to help us currently."

Before he could finish his sentence sect leader Yao cuts in and ask, "what will we do now?"

Jiang Cheng give him an irritated look before he continues, "Sect Leader Yao, will you please let me finish?"

Sect leader Yao nods and Jiang Cheng said, "although Lady Wang will not be able to help us, but his husband Song Ji Yang volunteer to help us".

Nie Mingjue, "how will he help us?"

Jiang Cheng, "actually Song Ji Yang's parents died when he was very young so Lady Wang's father took him in. Hence, Lady Wang and Song Ji Yang both studied together and which makes Song Ji Yang to understand her handwriting quiet well. So, he said, if Lady Wang and Wei Wuxian's handwriting is quiet same then he may able to understand Wei Wuxian's handwriting too".

Lan Xichen," that's good. Atleast we still have some hope".

Jiang Cheng,"actually there is something else I would like to tell you."

Nie Huaisang,"what is it, Jiang-xiong?"

Jiang Cheng,"Song Ji Yang's face..."

Before Jiang Cheng could finish his sentence he see Wen Ning enter the hall alone, so he stop his explanation and ask him,"where is Song Ji Yang? "

Wen Ning, "he is outside the hall, giving update to a'jie about Lady Wang's health. He will be here in a minute or two".

Jiang Cheng," ok, so I was saying, before you take me or my sect wrong I would take it explain something to you after Song Ji Yang".

Lan Xichen," what is it, Sect Leader Jiang? You are looking tense".

Jiang Cheng looks at Jin Zixuan for some support and Jin Zixuan stands up and said," everyone, what Sect Leader Jiang is about to tell you is totally a coincident and we are taking test for last 6 months to check and we found nothing".

Nie Mingjue," Sect Leader Jin, you are not making any sense".

Jin Zixuan is about to explain what he is trying to say before he heard a person entering the meeting hall and everyone look towards the hall's gate to check who is coming and the second they see the person entering the hall, the whole hall become silent.

Everyone is looking at him totally shocked, not believing what they are seeing. It is like they are watching a dream, and they will wake up anytime.

Hanguang-jun is looking dead at the people. The person who he believed, leave him alone in this world is standing here in front of his eyes, totally fine.

Wei Wuxian walk towards the center of the hall and then give a proper bow to everyone in the hall before he turns towards Jiang Cheng and walk towards him and greet him, "Sect Leader Jiang, I am here to help you instead of my wife".

Jiang Cheng nodded towards him and then look back to everyone in the hall, who still have the same confuse and shock look except Wen Ning and Jin Zixuan who already know about him.

Jiang Cheng try to explain but Wei Wuxian looks at him and said, "Sect Leader Jiang, if you don't mind, can I explain them?"

Jiang Cheng sighs and nodded, letting him try to make everyone in the hall understand how he is.

Wei Wuxian who had already prepared himself for his speech, start his speech without making eye-contact with anyone, "my greetings to everyone in the hall, myself Song Ji Yang, I'm a villager used to live in a village far away from the Cultivation world until my wife fell ill and I have to came here in Jiang sect to ask help from Madam Jiang. I assure you, when Sect Leader Jiang, Madam Jiang, and Young Master Wen first saw me they also had the same reaction as you all have here.

Me and my wife was very confuse with the whole reaction until they call me by the name 'Wei Wuxian',and when my wife ask them, why they are calling by another name, they explain us that I am Wei Wuxian. Whole story in short, I'm not Wei Wuxian, head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang sect, my name is Song Ji Yang. I have already proved this to Sect Leader Jiang and his family. "

Jin Zixuan," he is right, when Sect Leader Jiang see him, he also thought that Wei Wuxian came back. But to prove that he is not Wei Wuxian, Madam Jiang herself check and proved that he has no spiritual energy and no golden core, which make him a common person. And we all know that Wei Wuxian was one of the best Cultivator of our generation.

Even after they checked his, Sect Leader Jiang was still not satisfied so next day he came to Jin sect and tell us everything, my and Madam Jin both came here to check whether he is Wei Wuxian or not. But the result was still the same. He is Song Ji Yang not Wei Wuxian. Song Ji Yang is married with Lady Wang and also have a 2 years son."

Nie Mingjue," but how can he look exert replica of Wei Wuxian?"

Jiang Cheng," we also did not have any explanation to that, but it's true that he is not Wei Wuxian".

Lan Xichen looks at his younger brother, knowing too well how hard all of this is to him. The only person he ever loved is not here but he can still see his face, who belong to someone else.

Nie Huaisang," are you really not my Wei-xiong?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly before he replies, "I'm sorry, Young master. But I must say, Young master Wei was very lucky to have a family and friends like you all."

Lan Xichen,"Song Ji Yang, may I ask who your parents were?"

Wei Wuxian expected this question so he already prepared his answer, and said," my parents were also common people, used to live in the same village I grow up in. Their names were, Song Yanchen and Meng Ziyi."

Lan Xichen," did you remember all of your past?"

Wei Wuxian," I do".

Nie Huaisang," do you have any sibling or twin brother, who may had lost in the childhood".

Wei Wuxian," I understand what you are trying to ask, young master, but I assure you I am a single child, no sibling or twin are there".

Lan Wangji who finally have had enough of the questionnaire, stands up from his seat. Everyone looks at him and Lan Xichen is praying that his younger brother is able to control his emotions.

Lan Zhan walks towards Wei Wuxian, and Wei Wuxian take a step back, not sure what he should expect from his icy-cold friend. Lan Wangji who saw Wei Ying taking steps back, extend him hand and took a hold of Wei Wuxian's wrist and pull him outside the hall, leaving everyone in the hall, once again shock.