Chapter 86

Wei Wuxian," Zewu-jun, this is the least I can do!"

Lan Xichen," so, did you told anyone else about this?"

Wei Wuxian," no, and I think we should keep it like that. It's a easy spell, you won't need much of energy. When you  will be blocking Li Tingyu's golden core, that when you can put the spell of her and nobody will be able to know about it. Ofcourse, we will tell about this to sect leader Nie, sect leader Jin and Jiang Cheng but not now."

Lan Xichen," ok, then. I will put the spell and after the whole thing is over, we will held a meeting and will tell others about it".

Lan Wangji," brother, we have to tell about the true identity of Wei Ying after all this will be over!"

Lan Xichen," yes, we will discuss about this also in that meeting."

Wei Wuxian," Zewu-jun, I wanted to know if grandmaster Lan know about me?"

Lan Xichen," actually, he knows that there is a person who looks exactly like Wei Wuxian but he didn't know that it's you only. I asked Xuan Lu not to tell him, but it will be better if we tell him by ourselves."

Lan Wangji," brother, do you want me to talk to uncle?"

Lan Xichen," no Wangji, actually I send uncle a message this morning when I came back from the meeting to come and join us for the punishment so I am assuming that he will be here before evening. When, we will be having our meeting, he will be joining us and then we will tell him everything there".

Wei Wuxian," you want to tell him everything in front of everyone?"

Lan Xichen," yes, it will help us as other's will also support your choice then uncle will not be able to do anything and have to accept you!"

Wei Wuxian," Zewu-jun, you are really something else when it comes to politics."

Lan Xichen laughs and replies," thank you for the praise, Wuxian!"

After some more talk, Wei Wuxian told Lan Xichen the spell and how to use it and afterwards they went back to their rooms to have some rest.

In the evening, everyone gathers to see the punishment Li Tingyu is going to get except Wei Wuxian, who for obvious was in his own room.

Lan Qiren also arrive before the punishment and helped Lan Xichen in blocking the demonic cultivation of Li Tingyu using the music cultivation.

After everyone gathered, Nie Huaisang," since everyone is here, let's start the procedure!"

Lan Xichen," ok then".

Lan Xichen comes forward and firstly block Li Tingyu's spiritual energy and her golden core so that she cannot use it also. Then he gives instructions to Lan members and they start their music cultivation which will block her Demonic cultivation. When music starts, everyone start looking towards the disciples who are playing a tone which everyone heard when they were fighting against Wen Ruohan. Nobody was looking at Lan Xichen, who was still standing near Li Tingyu.

He uses that opportunity and use the spell which Wei Wuxian told him and put the spell on Li Tingyu and block her Demonic cultivation once for all. After that he went back to his side and wait for Lan disciples to complete the song so that he can declare that Li Tingyu's spiritual as well as demonic cultivation is blocked and she will not be able to use them ever.

After the song finished, Lan Xichen stands up and said," everyone, I hereby announce that Lady Li from this moment onwards will never be able to use any kind of Demonic cultivation or spiritual energy."

Nie Huaisang," I will make sure that she will be send far away from cultivation world so that she will not be able to create any more problems here".

After that 2 disciples take Li Tingyu with them so that she will be able to send far away from here. And everyone went back to their rooms.