Chapter 80

After that Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian discuss other small matters with Lan Xichen and after some time they left Lan Xichen's room to Jiang Cheng's office where Jiang Cheng is currently doing his sect paperwork.

Wei Wuxian knocks on the door, and hears a 'come in' from inside the office and opens the door. Both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian enters the room, and see how Jiang Cheng is still busy with the paperwork since the burial mounds come within his territory in a way.

Wei Wuxian clear his throat to see the attention of Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng looks up at Wei Wuxian and said," oh, you are here. Finally you get the time to meet me, huh? "

Wei Wuxian," hey, I went to meet sect leader Lan since Lan Zhan wanted to talk to him about something and after that I straightly came here to meet you. And also I have to talk to you about something so that you wouldn't say that I didn't tell you after !"

Jiang Cheng," what is it? You did you do now?"

Wei Wuxian pouts and replies," hey, I didn't do anything. Stop accusing me. I came here to talk to you about something else. "

Jiang Cheng," what is it ?"

Wei Wuxian," I want to reveal my identity to everyone!"

Jiang Cheng stands up from his seat and ask," what ... I mean why suddenly you decide to do that?"

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Cheng, I thought bout it. If Nie Huaisang can find out about my identity just by sending a few spies into the village I lived, it is possible that others can also find about that. And I don't want others to drag Jiang sect into this and say that you knew about it and decide to hide it because he had some hidden agenda in doing that. Also when they get to know about my identity they will know what happened and what Wen Chao actually did to me. It will make them question that how I came out of Burial Mounds when nobody else ever able to do that in past many centuries.

This question will lead to Demonic Cultivation and people will think tht Jiang sect is engage in Demonic Cultivation, which I don't want other to think. So, we have to come up with a story that how I survived when Wen Chao killed him and why I didn't tell everyone about my identity."

Jiang Cheng did understand that his brother didn't want anything happen to lotus pier again and also his family. But there is something else which his brother is not telling him and he ask," and why did you suddenly think about it?"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji who took his hands in his, makes Wei Wuxian smiles and he replies," Lan Zhan asked me to live with him but since I can't leave Yunmeng city and if Lan Zhan has to live with me in Yunmeng city, he need a tell everyone why he decide to live in here instead of Cloud Recesses and even if he didn't tell them, people will get suspicious as why a Chief Cultivator is living with a commoner who looks like Wei Wuxian. So, it's best if I tell everyone about my identity so that Lan Zhan can live with me!"

Jiang Cheng," Hunguang Jun, are you going to leave your position as chief Cultivator?"

Lan Wangji," I can't!"

Jiang Cheng," what do you mean, you can't?"

Lan Wangji," one day when people get to know that Wei Ying used Demonic flute and still have it, there will be few people who wants to kill him for using Demonic Cultivation and to get the Demonic flute. At that time, only my position as Chief Cultivator can be useful to help Wei Ying and not let people hurt him in any way. "

Jiang Cheng is impressed as how Lan Wangji only wants the position of Chief Cultivator to save his brother if someday his secret get revealed and is willing to leave his sect to live with him in other's sect.

Jiang Cheng," but will not people says that if you are not a part of any sect then you can't be a Chief Cultivator!"

Lan Wangji," brother said he will officially tell everyone that I am not leaving the sect and Cloud Recesses will always be my house and I am just staying somewhere else so that I can stay where my happiness lies ."

Jiang Cheng nodded his head in understanding.

Wei Wuxian," so, what do you think? When should I reveal my identity and what story should we make so that people can believe it with a blink of an eye."

Jiang Cheng," I agree with telling others about your identity. And about the story let's discuss it with others in evening. I will ask someone to tell others to come here in the evening for a secret meeting."

Wei Wuxian," fine with me. Ok then, I am leaving. You have a lot of paper work to do. All the best!"

Jiang Cheng nodded and Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left the office towards the room Lan Wangji is staying to have some breakfast since it's still early in the morning.

After there breakfast Wei Wuxian decides that he has to go back to Yunmeng city to meet Yi Fei and a'yuan and also he will break them here to discuss the situation as they also have the right to know everything about the situation, he is in now.

Lan Wangji also wanted to accompany Wei Wuxian but he has to stay since he has to attend the meeting with Sect Leader about the first spell they put on the barriers of Burial Mounds and what they are going to do afterwards.

Wei Wuxian left to Yunmeng city and Lan Wangji went to the lotus pier meeting hall to greet the Sect Leader and for the further discussion.

After he enters the hall, he took his seat and greet everyone. After the greetings everyone else also take their seats and the discussion starts.

Nie Huaisang," greetings everyone, I would like to tell everyone that the spell which was supposed to put on the barriers of Burial Mounds worked perfectly. So, we are able to solve the first problem, which is, the resentment energy and the corpses and ghost leaving the burial mounds. Now, our next problem is the person who is behind all this. And also we find another spell which we are going to put on the burial mounds which will repel anything or anyone who will try to enters in burial mounds with force or will be thrown into Burial Mounds unwillingly by someone else."

Sect Leader Yao," where did you find that spell?"

Lan Xichen take this as a chance and replies," who do you think can create such a spell, sect leader Yao other than Young master Wei?"

Sect Leader Ouyang," where did you find it?"

Lan Xichen," it is one of the spell created by Young master Wei and he wrote about this spell in the notes which was written by him and we find this in those notes itself ".

Sect Leader dao," Sect Leader Jiang, if you don't mind, can we have a look on those notes?"

Jiang Cheng," why?"

Sect Leader dao," Young master Wei did create a lot of useful spell, so I wanted to see those notes to get to know about that spells. I mean, it's a good thing to know about new spell, it can came in handy!."

Jiang Cheng," I am sorry to disappoint you sect leader dao, but I don't think I will be able to show you those notes!"

Sect Leader dao," why? Or are you trying to keep those notes for yourself only? "

Jiang Cheng is loosing his patience by every second but he still calms himself down and replies " those notes are belong to my brother and if it wasn't for the problem of Burial Mounds and resentment energy I wouldn't have ever used his notes or spell without his permission. He made those spells and tailsman without anyone's help so those things only belongs to him and since he belongs to Jiang sect so those things automatically belong to Jiang sect. And it has nothing to do with others sect even if Jiang sect didn't want to share it with other sects."

Nie Mingjue, who had enough of sect leader dao stands up and said," Sect Leader dao, why are you so interested in these spells? What is going on in your mind? Are you trying to rebel against a sect who just didn't want to share it's knowledge and information with you?"