Chapter 60

Lan Wangji, Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian were working on notes when they hear the knock on the main gate of the house. They look at each other, and Nie Huaisang ask,"Wei-xiong were you excepting anyone?"

Wei Wuxian,"no, let me check it must the grandma from next door."

Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang nodded and Wei Wuxian goes to open the door. They were all sitting in open area, from where they can see who is on the main gate when the door is open and the person who is standing at the gate can also see them.

Since they all think it may be the grandma, Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang did not go to hide. But they regret their decision the second Wei Wuxian open the door.

The person who is standing at the gate is none other than Wen Qing with her brother Wen Ning. They can see Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang sitting around a table, working on the notes.

All 3 of them other than Wen siblings got shocked didn't know how to explain why Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang are here in Song Ji Yang's house with the barrier notes.

Before 3 of them can came out of their shock, Wen Qing starts talking and said,"what is doing on here? If you don't mind, may I ask what are you doing here Hanguang Jun and Young master Nie? Didn't you told a'ning that you are going for research purpose? "

Wei Wuxian,"Madam Jiang, I can....".

Wen Qing looks at Wei Wuxian with a look says 'back off' and said," I don't think Song Ji Yang, I asked you anything. So, will you please let them talk."

Lan Wangji didn't like it how Wen Qing talk to his Wei Ying so he said," Madam Jiang, that's not a right way to talk to someone beside it's rude to cut someone when he/she is talking. And to answer your question, we met Song Ji Yang when we were roaming in the streets of Yunmeng city and he invites us in his house to have some snacks and also to do some rest. And since we were not much tired e thought we should work on the notes. That's it!"

Wen Qing smirks and said," I didn't knew that the great Hanguang Jun can lie now."

Lan Wangji," what do you mean?"

Wen Qing looks at Song Ji Yang said," can I came in, so we can talk inside the house. I don't want to create a drama outside. "

Wei Wuxian invites Wen siblings inside the house and close the gate. They took the seats around the table before Wen Qing looks at Wei Wuxian and starts talking,"you really did make us fool this time. I had my doubts about you for the first day you came back but you put a strong story and make us almost believe you. But when today Wen Ning told me that Hanguang-jun and Young master Nie are going to Yunmeng city for research, I got confuse. They didn't need any more research, they have the notes. Then I remember how Hanguang-jun locked you and him in a room when he first saw you for more than 3 hours.

And then when he came out he said you are not Wei Wuxian. You didn't like talking to unknown person but when it comes to the work for the notes you and Young master Nie volunteer and asked to do it in solitary which you didn't have too until and unless you want to talk about something which you didn't want anyone else to find out. And when today Jiang Cheng volunteer to help you both with the notes, Sect Leader Lan asked him to join him to go to Yiling and letting you both do this work.

To much for a coincidence don't you think so. And when you were here in Yunmeng city for research Song Ji Yang saw you in the streets, when he should be taking care of his wife who is very ill."

Wei Wuxian," What are you trying to say Madam Jiang?"

Wen Qing,"can you stop with your act, I am getting tired from it. "

Wei Wuxian,"I...".

Wen Ning cuts in, "Wei-xiong, do you hate us ?"

Wei Wuxian shocks with the question and suddenly reply without thinking twice," what? No!"

Wen Ning, "then, why are pretending to be someone else so that you can live away from us?"

Wei Wuxian looks down, knowing very well that his cover is up now, he cannot fool them anymore. So, he looks up towards the Wen siblings and said, "fine, I am Wei Wuxian, but I didn't do all this because I hate you. I did this, because I love you all enough to not become a burden to all of you".

Wen Ning," what do you mean?"

Wei Wuxian give Wen siblings a look meaning he didn't tell Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang the truth about his core but made up a story about it.

Wei Wuxian,"Nie-xiong told me about your assumption Qing-jie, you were right, even I came out of Burial Mounds I was already become a mediocre and at that time the war was going on. I knew that I will not be any help but will become a burden to friends and family. So, I leave the cultivation world and started living a life as a common person. "

Wen Qing," you... Forget it! Tell me is Lady Wang is really your wife?"

Wei Wuxian smiles before he said," why everyone is so interested in my love life? Whatever, Yi Fei is not my wife, she is more like a younger sister to me. "

Wen Ning," then a'yuan? "

Wei Wuxian," I used to work in the fields of a man named Wang Zhuocheng who allow me to live with him in his house since I did not had any place to live. He had a daughter named Wang Yi Fei, after living with them for some time Yi Fei become a younger sister to me. After she gets married her father died within a month due to helath issue and leave everything in my care. Yi Fei become pregnant but after 6 months in an incident his husband died so I brought her back since there was no one else who can take care of her. And since I was the only father figure in front of a'yuan when he born, when he start speaking he start calling me Baba and no matter what we tell him, he never listen and that is how he become my son".

Wen Ning got up from his seat and go to where Wei Wuxian is sitting and hug him. Wei Wuxian hug him back with a sile on his face.

Lan Wangji feels a sudden ping of jealousy, he knew that it's a brotherly hug but he can't help himself. He abruptly stand up which make other 4 look at him with a confuse look. He didn't give anyone time to think what is happening, he pull Wei Wuxian from the hug, took his hand and take him to Wei Wuxian's room. After entering the room, he threw Wei Wuxian on the bed with a thud and close the door.

He put a silence charm in the room, and then walk towards the bed where Wei Wuxian is till laying still confuse what is going on. But before he could ask anything, Lan Wangji took big steps and now standing beside the bed, looking at him intensely.

Wei Wuxian is about the stand up from his laying position but before he could do that he feel something on his lips. It took him few seconds before he understands that what he feels on the lips is nothing else but an another pair of lips. The lips which belongs to his favourite friend Lan Zhan who is not only kissing him intensely but also biting his lips, asking him to open his mouth to deepen the kiss.