Chapter 38

Next few days, the spies keep an eye on Xue Yang and gives the brief to Nie Huaisang and Lan Wangji.

The first day, when the doctor did not come to Nightless City to treat Xue Yang, Xue Yang become angry and went to doctor's house and saw that nobody is home. He become more angry thinking that the doctor run away in the fear and start cursing the doctor. But he still need a doctor for his treatment so he roam around the village in search of another doctor. But to his surprise there was not a single person in the whole village. It was like, the whole village people disappear in a thin air within a night.

When he find nobody, he came back to the Wen Sect and take the medicines the doctor left before but it was not enough. He start thinking about how the whole villagers gets empty within a night. And then it clicked him that it has to sect Cultivator's work. It become very angry and start cursing them but it did not help him with his health. He wanted to go out in search for a doctor but he can't. He think that if he go out of Qishan wen sect, the whole Cultivation world will kill him since he is alone with poor health. So, he stay there for 3 days and his health start getting worse and worse every single day.

When Nie Huaisang and Lan Wangji get the news that Xue Yang is still alive but is in worse health condition, they look at each other before nodding. They send a disciple to tell every sect leader to gather in meeting hall since every sect leader is currently living in Unclean Realm until they finish off the chapter of Xue Yang. In less than 10 minutes, every sect leader and their heirs are in meeting hall waiting for someone to tell about the current situation.

Nie Mingjue stand up from his seat and said, " a'sang, you did you gather everyone here, is there any news about Xue Yang?"

Nie Huaisang, " yes Da-ge, me and His Excellency just got a news about Xue Yang, and we think it's the right time to capture him. He won't be able to use any form of Demonic Cultivation due to his poor health condition".

Jiang Cheng, "he isn't dead yet? "

Lan Wangji, "no, he isn't but he will be if he didn't get any medical attention now. "

Sect leader Yao," so, why don't we wait for few more days until he is dead? ".

Lan Xichen, " sect Leader Yao, we need answers, which only Xue Yang can give, we can't let him die. When we capture him, the first thing we do is block his golden core and his Cultivation. So, he won't be able to do anything after that we will give him medical treatment and then ask the question after we get our answer than he will be punished for his crimes".

Jin Zixuan, "we also need to know if there is anyone else who he teach Demonic Cultivation since we don't won't the same thing to repeat itself in every few years. "

Everyone nodded their heads in understanding.

Nie Huaisang, "Er-ge, and Jin-xiong are right. So, we will leave to Nightless City in an hour."

Lan Wangji, "there is no need for everyone to go as we do not want to attract too much attention. Xue Yang may be in poor health but still we have to be beware of him so only few people will go so that he cannot sense anything unusual and we can easily capture him".

Jiang Cheng, " I agree with His Excellency, I think 5-6 people are more than enough to go and capture Xue Yang."

Nie Huaisang, "ok so who want to go?"

Jiang Cheng, "I volunteer".

Nie Mingjue, "I will go too".

Lan Xichen, "I also want to go".

Jin Zixuan, "Last time I didn't go to save the villagers but this time I will go with you".

Nie Huaisang looks at Wangji who nodded his head.

Nie Huaisang, " anybody else?"

He waited for few seconds and when he see noone else is volunteering, he shakes his head and thought, 'these minor sect are here to only take a share in credit and are not doing any help'.

Nie Huaisang, "ok, so it's decided, the people who go to capture Xue Yang are Da-ge, Er-ge, Jiang-xiong, Jin-xiong,  His Excellency and me."

Nie Mingjue, " you are not coming, I know that you are very smart but it can still get dangerous and we need someone here to so you will stay".

Nie Huaisang knows what his brother is saying is not entirely wrong so he did not argue with him, only nodded his head and said "ok, Da-ge I will stay".

In an hour, all 5 Cultivators are ready to leave to capture Xue Yang. They decide that they will divide in 2 groups incase Xue Yang try to do anything to one group, other group still be able to capture him and save others.

After reaching Nightless City, they divide in 2 groups, first group have Jin Zixuan, Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji and second group have Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue. First group take the back gate whereas second group enters from the front gate. Everyone starts searching for Xue Yang, until Jiang Cheng sees that something is wrong, they are roaming in the same place again and again and immediately understand that Xue Yang put a spell here which make them hallucinate. He stop other two and tell them and they also agree with him.

Lan Wangji use him guqin WangJi and break the spell. The spell breaks easily since the person who put the spell in the first place is very weak. After the spell is broken, he starts their search again and it does not take long until they find him in one of the rooms lying on the bed almost dead.

They take him to Unclean Realm and Xichen blocks his golden core and Wangji blocks his Cultivation. After that the doctor is called who checked on him and give him medical treatment, he needed. It take 5 days for Xue Yang to recover enough that he can talk now.

Lan Xichen put a spell on him which will make Xue Yang to speak the truth and they start asking him questions.

Nie Mingjue, "why do you kill our Cultivators?"

Xue Yang, "because I wanted to take avenge of my friends from you all so I started killing your disciples using my Demonic Cultivation".

Lan Xichen, " who taught you Demonic Cultivation?"

Xue Yang, "I read about it in a library who had generals of rogue Cultivators".

Jiang Cheng, "why did you teach the Demonic Cultivation to Wen Ruohan?"

Xue Yang, "I wanted to wipe out the whole Yueyang Chang sect and Wen Ruohan promised me if I help him in learning Demonic Cultivation, he will let me murder the whole Yueyang Chang sect without anyone stopping me and he did let me do it without any problem until Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng, Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen came there and capture me and bring me here. But it also give me an opportunity and I make a new friend here who helped me in running away from here."

Jin Zixuan, " did you learn this Demonic Cultivation to anyone else other than Wen Ruohan?"

Xue Yang, "No".

All sighs in relief hearing that.

Lan Wangji, " where are those generals?"

Xue Yang, " I destroyed them so nobody other than me know about Demonic Cultivation."

After the question-answer season, everyone decide that it is not a good option to let Xue Yang stay alive since he is to powerful and dangerous for the whole world and let Sect Leader Nie to take his life who was more than happy to do it. And after that everyone left to there respective sects.