Chapter 41

Yi Fei, "what is with this sect, whosoever come just go directly towards my husband and hugs him. And why everyone is calling him Wei Wuxian, I don't know who he is but I know that my husband's name is Song Ji Yang not Wei Wuxian. So, stop calling with other names. And stop hugging him".

Jiang Cheng gives Yi Fei a look before removing himself from Wei Wuxian and ask, " what do you mean he is not Wei Wuxian but your husband, and who are you? "

Yi Fei, " I'm Wang Yi Fei, wife of this man who you just hug and for God sake 'his name is Song Ji Yang nor Wei Wuxian', Yang gege say something".

Wei Wuxian, " Yi Fei is right, my name is Song Ji Yang, and it's my first name coming to Cultivation world. I do not know anyone by name Wei Wuxian nor I meet anyone by that name. I'm living with Yi Fei and his father Wang Zhuocheng since my parents dead due to poor health and uncle Wang took me in. But he also died 2 and half years ago due to health issues after our marriage. "

He took a'yuan in his arms to prove his point , " he is my son a'yuan who is currently 1 and half year old. "

Just take taking his chance a'yuan also said, " baba, what going on? "

Wei Wuxian smiles at a'yuan before saying, " nothing, they are just confuse and think I'm someone else. But a'yuan knows who am I, didn't he?"

A'yuan have a proud look on his face before he replies, "Baba is a'yuan's Baba".

Wei Wuxian and Yi Fei smile hearing that before Wei Wuxian said, " that's right, now you play outside the room, but did not go to far and when the talk will finish I will take you outside and we will go and eat a lot of good stuff."

Hearing that a'yuan nodded his head and immediately went outside the room.

Wei Wuxian look at Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing and Wen Ning who are absolutely dumbfounded seeing the family interaction and the proud look on the child's face when he said that Wei Wuxian is his Baba.

Jiang Cheng speaks first, " but how is it possible, you look exactly like Wei Wuxian. "

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly before replying, " I also don't know why my face and this Wei Wuxian's face is this similar that you all get confuse and think that I'm him. I'm not sure but I have heard that there are people who have similar faces even when they are not blood related".

Wen Qing, " is there any other way you can prove that you are Song Ji Yang and not Wei Wuxian?".

Wei Wuxian try to pretend that he is thinking although he already knows what he has to say. After giving 5 minutes, he finally said, "you said that Wei Wuxian is the head disciple of Jiang sect, so it's mean that he is Cultivators, right? "

All three of them nodded their head before Wen Ning adds, " he is the one of the best Cultivator in his generation".

Wei Wuxian nodded before asking, "aren't you all Cultivators have golden core, you can check if I have one or not".

Jiang Cheng immediately replies, " you are right, Wen Qing check whether he has a golden core or not. It can prove everything".

Wen Qing looks at his younger brother, did not know what to do, she and Wen Ning are the only person who knows that Wei Wuxian no longer have golden core so even if the person who is standing in front of them did not have a golden core, it cannot prove anything. But they can't say that loud since they promised Wei Wuxian that they will never tell anyone about him giving his golden core to Jiang Cheng.

Wen Qing sighs before checking his pulse who does not have any spiritual energy in it so it proves that he is not a Cultivator. Wen Qing looks at his husband and said, "he does not have ay spiritual energy inside him nor he has a golden core. "

Jiang Cheng looks disappointed but can't be anything since it proves that he is not his brother. Wei Wuxian, " since it is proved that I'm Song Ji Yang and not Wei Wuxian, can you help my wife with her heart disease. We do not want a'yuan to live without a mother. "

Wen Qing nodded her head and send everyone outside the room so that she can do the check-up on Yi Fei. After the check-up, Wen Qing give her medicines and told her the routine she has to follow to stay healthy and the symptoms like swelling of the legs, ankles and feet, fatigue, irregular heartbeats that feel rapid, pounding or fluttering, dizziness, lightheadedness and fainting will also reduce after some time.

After that she let everyone to enter the room, and looks toward Wei Wuxian and said, "she needs to take these medicines and tonics and have to do some day to day exercise so that she stay healthy. By the way, Where are you living right now?".

Wei Wuxian looks at her before replying, "we are currently living in an inn in Yunmeng, and since we get the medicines, tonics and also know about the routine she needs to follow, we will leave to our village tomorrow since it is very faraway and it will take almost a week for us to reach there."

Jiang Cheng took at Wen Qing, not ready for them to leave this early. Even though he know that the man standing in front of him is not his brother but still he looks exact replica of his brother. He wants him to stay with him in Lotus Pier for atleast few days and wants his wife to help him.

Wen Qing understand what his husband wants and she is also not ready let this person go just like that. She knows in her heart that it is not proved yet that he is not Wei Wuxian as Wei Wuxian also did not have golden core before he was thrown in Burial Mounds. So, it is possible that he is Wei Wuxian.

She sighs before saying, "I don't think it's a good idea, although I have given her the medicine is needs now but after some time she will needs more medicine for her to stay stabilize and healthy. So, I recommend you to stay here if you wants your wife to live a long life".