Chapter 82

Wei Wuxian, " so I am not your family now?"

Yi Fei, " Wei gege, you know that's not what I was saying. You are our family but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your life to be with us."

Wei Wuxian, " oh please, I am not sacrificing anything. Yunmeng is my home even before I met you. Did you forget that I am the shixiong of Sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang sect."

Jiang Cheng, " Wei Wuxian is right, Lotus Pier and Yunmeng is his home. He will live here with us. And if it's possible, I want all three of you to come here and live with us in Lotus Pier. "

Wei Wuxian," here we go again. Jiang Cheng, I know Lotus Pier is my home but I am not going to come here to live permanently. And did you forgot that after I will tell everyone the truth Lan Zhan will also live with me. I am still not feeling good because him leaving Cloud Recesses to live with me, I can't make him live with me in Lotus Pier. Even though I know if I ask him to stay here with me, he will. But it's not right thing to do. "

Wen Qing," Wei Wuxian, if Yi Fei and a'yuan don't mind they can live with us here and you can go and live with Hanguang-jun! "

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng speaks at the same time," NEVER".

Everyone looks at both brothers, expect an explanation.

Jiang Cheng goes first," Wei Wuxian can never survive in cloud Recesses with those 4000 rules. And even if he agrees, I will not let him go again. He is my family. If he wants to live in Yunmeng, I am fine but not in Cloud Recesses. "

Wei Wuxian," I am sorry Zewu-jun, Lan Zhan but I have to agree with Jiang Cheng on this. You and me both knows that I won't be able to survive those never ending rules. Even if I tries to stay away from problems, it still find me. And you don't want to give your uncle a heartattack by letting me stay in Cloud Recesses. Did you forget my 3 months in cloud Recesses?"

Everyone sighs and even laughs, knowing Wei Wuxian is right. Lan Xichen also knows that even if his uncle agrees in letting Wangji stay in Yunmeng with Wei Wuxian, he would never let a troublemaker like Wei Wuxian stay in Cloud Recesses at any cost.

Lan Xichen," I agree with Young master Wei, uncle would let him stay in cloud Recesses even if I use my position to make him. He will find faults in anything Young master Wei will do."

Lan Wangji nodded his head, agreeing with his brother.

Wen Qing,"Jiang Cheng, your brother has his own life. He can stay where ever he wants. You have no right to stop him. Stop making decisions for your brother. And about grandmaster Lan, I don't think so he will have any problem in letting Wei Wuxian stay in Cloud Recesses, if you tell him that he will stay in Cloud Recesses as a teacher."

Lan Xichen," what do you mean, Madam Jiang?"

Wen Qing," everyone knows how good Wei Wuxian is with his experiments and also his Cultivation was one of the best in his generation. Even if he can't use his spiritual power now, he can still help the disciples with their studies."

Jiang Cheng," If he wants to teach, he can teach here in Lotus Pier!"

Wen Qing," Jiang Cheng, how many times do we have to discuss this. Wei Wuxian has his own life and his happiness lies with Hanguang Jun and Hanguang-jun has his own duties as a Chief Cultivator and second Young master of Lan clan. Even if Sect Leader Lan tell everyone that Hanguang Jun is still a part of Lan sect, people will still not take it seriously and his power as Chief Cultivator will also affect if he leaves his seat."

Jiang Cheng do understand what his wife is trying to tell him but he just didn't want his only brother to leave him again. But his brother's happiness also matters for him, and it's still kinda his fault that his brother is now a mediocre.

Wei Wuxian also understand what Wen Qing is trying to make him understand and he also agrees that if Lan Wangji leaves his seat, people will talk bad about him for leaving his seat for a mediocre and will not respect him as they should.

Jiang Cheng," fine... I agree with Wen Qing... Wei Wuxian, if you want you can live with Hanguang-jun in Cloud Recesses. You don't have to worry about Lady Wang and her son, she can stay with us in Lotus Pier. If she is your family, it makes her our family too!"

After Wei Wuxian can say anything Yi Fei speaks," thankyou very much Sect Leader Jiang, but you don't have to do that I can live in Yunmeng city...."

Wen Ning cuts in and said,"Lady Wang, even if right now your health is fine but still it's better to take precautions. And if you stay here, jie will be able to take good care of you. And a'yuan can also have a friend to play with."

Wei Wuxian do knew that Wen Ning do have same kinds of feelings for Yi Fei but he never thought that he will stand up in front of everyone to make Yi Fei stay here. And that's not if, he also sees that how Yi Fei also blush a little when Wen Ning asks her to stay.

'So, the feelings aare kinda mutual, hmm', Wei Wuxian thought.

Wei Wuxian," what do you think, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji," if Wei Ying do agree to stay with me in cloud Recesses, I have no problem. And if he didn't want to stay here, I will live where he wants to".

Wei Wuxian put his hands on his heart and said," awwww.... Lan Zhan, you can't say such a thing with such a straight face."

Nie Huaisang," Wei-xiong, you seriously are something else. "

Nie Mingjue," Xichen, I never knew your brother is this romantic!"

Lan Xichen," Da-ge, I also am in shock!"

Jin Zixuan," Wei Wuxian, only you have the tendency to even make Hunguang Jun say something like this in front of everyone."

Wei Wuxian," Don't be so jealous, peacock!"

Jin Zixuan," hey, stop calling me that!"

Wei Wuxian ignores him and looks at Yi Fei and asks," do you want to stay in Lotus Pier?"

Yi Fei," Wei gege, I do not mind staying in Lotus Pier. And you also have the right to receive your happiness and we all know that only Hanguang Jun can make smile like that. Also, it's best if I stay here, this way a'yuan can start his training and cn become a Jiang disciple just like his baba".

Wei Wuxian smiles and said," ofcourse, he will. I will personally train him after he will reach a certain level in forming his golden core. "

Jiang Cheng," do not worry about a'yuan, I will personally train him with ZiZhen ".

Wei Wuxian give him a look of horror and said," hey, not you, I wouldn't let you!"

Jiang Cheng," why, why not me?"

Wei Wuxian," you are so strict when it comes to training, no no no no.... My little a'yuan will not be able to survive that".

Jiang Cheng," shut up, I will be gentle".

Wen Qing," do not worry Wei Wuxian, I will personally keep an eye on him so that he will not stress the kids out".

Wei Wuxian," thank you Qing-jie. Ok then, it's decided, if grandmaster Lan will accept me as Lan teacher then I will stay in Cloud Recesses but Zewu Jun, Lan Zhan , you both still have to help me with those rules."

Lan Xichen," do not worry, Young master Wei, I will talk to uncle."

Wei Wuxian," please call me Wei Wuxian, Zewu-jun. I am no longer a young master and even if I am, I do not like it with people call me young master".

Lan Xichen," ok then, Wei Wuxian!"

Nie Huaisang," and about you telling everyone your identity, I think you should wait till the matter with burial mounds and that person will solve, Wei-xiong".

Jin Zixuan," I agree, we still have a lot of problems in our hands, we do not need more now".

Nie Mingjue," hmm... I also agree. If you came out now, it may be possible that everyone will start suspect you".

Lan Xichen," Da-ge is right, we will tell about your identity after the current matter resolve".

Jiang Cheng," I also agree".

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji who also nodded his head a bit. Wei Wuxian sighs and replies," okay, later it is then!"