Chapter 7

After 3 days, everyone starts to march towards Qishan Nevernight City early in the morning. They divide in 4 groups, each group is lead by one of the major sect members.

The first group is lead by Lan Xichen supported by Lan Wangji and other Lan Cultivators who are going to stay away from main roads to avoid suspect and will stay hide only start playing song when Wen Ruohan will get distracted within the war with other 3 groups.

The other 3 groups will be lead by Nie Mingjue, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan with the remaining Cultivators who will attack from 3 different directions.

In an hours, the battle formation eventually leads the team into the Nightless City and slaughter ensues. While Nie Mingjue is fighting with Wen Ruohan he saw someone he used to know very well and that someone is Meng Yao, who is helping Wen Ruohan.

Seeing Meng Hai, Nie Mingjue become very angry since he was worried about him after he leave Qinghe Nie sect and was trying to find him but couldn't find anything about him and here he was helping Wen Ruohan.

Nie Mingjue become more ruthless and kill any Wen Cultivators he saw in his way. After an hour and half, the war is on its peak so when nobody is paying attention Jiang Cheng send signal to Lan Xichen to play the song.

Receiving signal, Lan Cultivators starts playing the song. Since everyone is busy in killing and saving themselves, nobody pay attention to the faint sound of the music coming from a safe distance.

Playing song for some time Lan Cultivators knows that it's about time that the Cultivators in the battle field starts to feel that their cultivation is sealed by someone.

So by using distraction in the battle field the Lan Cultivators also join the battle and starts killing the Wen soldiers. After 10 minutes in the field, Cultivators feels that they cannot use their cultivation anymore and suddenly everyone stops as they heard a thud sound and saw someone falls from the stairs which leads to the Wen sect hall.

Everyone turned around and saw Lan Wangji is standing on top of the stairs having his Bichen in his right hand which has blood on it's blade. Gasp is heard all over the battle field since the person who falls from the stairs is none other then Wen Ruohan and is now lying on the ground died.

Nobody expect Lan Wangji will be the one who will kill Wen Ruohan since everyone thing that Nie Mingjue will kill Wen Ruohan but everyone is happy that the war comes to an end.

The Wen Cultivators who participated in the war declared as the war prisoners and are going to be put in the prisons of Nie, Jiang and Lan sect equally.

After the war, Wen Xu and Wen Chao are put in the prison separately in the Nie sect. And after a weak, the four great clans gather to celebrate the end of the Qishan Wen Sect. In the celebration Nie Mingjue saw Meng Yao and became angry that why he is here and not in prison since he was on the Wen clan side in the war.

Then Lan Xichen explains "Da-ge, Meng Yao was in the Wen sect to spy on the Wen Ruohan and was trying to help us". Even after hearing this, Sect leader Nie does not feel satisfied and said "even if he was a spy in the Wen sect, he was killing our cultivators not Wen Cultivators in the battle field and I did not trust him".

Hearing this Lan sect leader remember when he also saw Meng Yao killing their cultivators not the Wen Ruohan Cultivators in the battle. Since spying was no more needed he could have come to their side but he didn't so he also feels that he cannot trust him.

Meanwhile, Jin Guangshan has reclaimed Meng Yao as his son again, now renamed as Jin Guangyao. But since nobody really care about Jin sect leader since he doesn't participated in the war and was actually having alliance with Wen Ruohan so nobody gives him any credit and is only allowed in the celebration because of this son Jin Zixuan who participated in the war.