Chapter 61

Wei Wuxian is still frozen, not understanding what is going on. Why his best friend is suddenly kissing him with this intensely. The touch felt both strange and unfamiliar, moist and warm.

In the beginning, Wei WuXian couldn't even understand what was going on. His mind went entirely blank. When he finally realised, he was shocked.

Hanguang-jun is holding his wrists back, was pressing him onto the bed and kissing him.

He suddenly struggled, wanting to fight out of it but he failed. He wanted to move again, but he somehow stopped himself. He can feel that his Lan Zhan is also seemed to be shaking softly too like he also didn't know why he is doing this and Wei Wuxian does not want him to regret for what he is doing.

Wei WuXian couldn't struggle anymore. He thought to himself, It seems that Lan Wangji is also nervous.

The two sets of thin lips turned from side to side, careful yet inseparable. Wei WuXian hadn't even decided what to do when the soft lips suddenly became aggressive. Wei WuXian's teeth weren't clenched, allowing Lan Zhan to intrude inside. He was suddenly powerless.

He felt that it was a bit difficult to breathe, wanting to turn his head away, but Lan Zhan squeezed his face and turned it back. Between the swirls of the lips and the tongues, he felt dizzy as well, until Lan Zhan finally bit down on his lower lip. After a moment of lingering, the lips finally left reluctantly, and he finally managed to recover.

From the kiss, Wei WuXian's entire body felt limp. Energy came into his arms only after he leaned against the bed for some more time.

After he finally recover from his long kiss, he looked around in the room to find the person who took his first kiss just like his dream. It was like that the dream came true. Not the whole dream, but a part of it.

He sees that Lan Wangji is now standing beside the bed looking down have regret on his face which Wei Wuxian never wanted to see on his best friend's face.

He stand up from the bed and stand in front of Lan Zhan. He ask the first question which is in his mind,"Lan Zhan, what is going on? Why did you kiss me? "

Lan Wangji head goes down even more and Wei Wuxian knows that his questions are making him regret even more. So he change his approach and walk even more closer to Lan Wangji and put his index finger on Lan Wangji's chin to pull his face up.

They are now looking at each other, and Wei Wuxian can see that Lan Wangji is struggling. So, he hug him. Lan Wangji who was expected Wei Wuxian to shout on him for kissing him without permission got froze and did not move.

After few second later, Wei Wuxian remove himself from Lan Zhan and said, "Lan Zhan, come and sit !" And take him to sit on the bed.

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, tell me why did you do that? If you are thinking I am angry at you for kissing me, please don't think like that, I am not angry at you. I should but I can't bring myself from being angry at you. But still I want to know why?"

Lan Wangji hesitated, didn't know from where he should start, but at the end start talking," I was jealous!"

This confuse Wei Wuxian even more, so he say," you were jealous? why? And what your jealousy has anything to do with you kissing me?"

Lan Wangji sighs knowing to well that when it comes to love, the love of his life is totally dumb so he thought it is the time to tell Wei Ying the truth about his feeling.

Lan Wangji, "I was jealous because I don't like it when someone else touch you."

Wei Wuxian,"you are not making any sense Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji looks right into Wei Wuxian eyes and said,"you are truly that dumb to not knowing my feeling for you even after so many years. "

Wei Wuxian," what feeling? "

Lan Wangji looks dead into Wei Wuxian eyes and said, "I love you ".

Wei Wuxian looks at him totally stunned, never expected such a thing. He always thought that he was suppose to marry a girl his loves and have kids with her.

But here his best friend who is also a man like him, telling him that he loves him. What surprise him even more is that he feels good when he hears that, like he wanted to hear that.

He is very confuse, what is happening with me, why he is feeling like that? Why and when he also start having feeling for his best friend which should be forbidden? He looks at Lan Zhan and ask,"why?"

Lan Wangji gives him a confuse look and said, "hmm?"

Wei Wuxian, "why did you love me?"

Lan Wangji, "because it's you! "

Wei Ying blushes hearing the reply, did not expect from Lan Zhan to say something like this.

Wei Wuxian," now, you know how to make me blush too, hmm? "

Lan Wangji smiles in satisfied and said," I am not forcing you to accept me feeling but i wanted you to know my feeling so I td you. And also I don't like it when somebody touch you so when Wen Ning hugs you, I couldn't control myself but feels jealous and did what I did!"

Wei Ying," Lan Zhan seriously speaking I do not know what I feel for you is what you call love or is it something else. But I did like it when you kissed me, I was feeling very happy when you said that I love me. And I am not saying it so that you do not feel bad but because it's the truth. You know it was my first kiss".

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian dumbfounded because he always thought that Wei Wuxian had a lot of girl with whom he was sexually active. Wei Wuxian always flirt with every girl he sees, which always have Lan Wangji feels jealous and he envy those girls with whom Wei Wuxian was flirting and spending his time.

This new information for sure is a surprise for him which makes him very happy that he was the one who stole his Wei Ying's first kiss as he give Wei Ying his first kiss.

Lan Wangji wants to confirm something but was feeling a bit shy which Wei Wuxian sees and said," you want to ask something, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji nodded his head and ask," so... So you are saying... That... You... You are a..... Virgin!"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan and said,"Lan Zhan, I am not a girl, what did you mean by I am a virgin or not. But If you want to know that if I ever had sex with anyone then I tell you, even though I flirt a lot but I respect the girls and women a lot and I never did something which I shouldn't. And to answer your question, I never had sex with anyone. "

Lan Wangji sighs and smiles brightly and said a little," hmm".

Wei Wuxian," why are looking so happy with my reply?"

Lan Wangji," it's nothing, it just I want to tell you that it was also my first kiss. "