Chapter 10

The next day Wei Wuxian wakes up at 6'o clock so that he does not get late for his first day of working. After his morning activities, he went downstairs where he saw a girl around his age working in a kitchen.

He got confused who this girl is, since last night when he comes here there was nobody in the house. So first thing that comes in his mind, that maybe she works in his house. He walks towards her and is about to ask her about herself but he got interrupted by the old man who is now his master.

The old man enters in the hall of the house and Wei Wuxian greets him "Good morning master" the old man smiles and replies "good morning, come have some breakfast". Wei Wuxian hesitate since he is already living in his house and does not want to become a burden on him.

Seeing hesitation the old man understands what Wei Wuxian is thinking and said "don't think too much, I live alone with my daughter so it is good to have a company of a young man". Hearing that the old man has a daughter, he suddenly realised that the girl he thought was a maid is actually the young maiden of this house.

Without realising Wei Wuxian is looking towards the girl, the old man saw that and said "oh, I forget to introduce you to my daughter" he calls his daughter "Wang Yi Fei come here, I want to introduce you to someone" hearing his father's call Yi Fei come towards the hall and saw a young man besides his father.

The old man looks towards Wei Wuxian and said "Wangxian, she is my only child Wang Yi Fei and also I forget to tell you my name, my name is Wang Zhuocheng" after introducing themselves he move towards his daughter and said "Yi Fei, he is Wangxian, he is going to live with us until he make his own house and is going to work in our fields".

Yi Fei smiles and said "It's good to have more people in the house come let's eat the breakfast before it gets cold". Wei Wuxian and Wang Zhuocheng nodded and sits on the dinning table and starts eating their food".

After eating Wei Wuxian stands up and said "thank you young maiden Wang, the food was very delicious" and smiles brightly. Hearing a compliment from a handsome young man Yi Fei couldn't help herself but starts to blush.

After the breakfast Wei Wuxian and Wang Zhuocheng left house and went towards the first. Wei Wuxian is excited but only a bit nervous since it's his first time working in the field as a farmer. A year old he would not thought that one day he is going to work as farmer in the fields.

On his first day, Wang Zhuocheng explains him his work in the farm field and tells him to observe others to understand his work better. He observes everyone in the field and if he did not understand he would his co-workers about that and try to help him in any way possible.

After spending his whole day in the field and understands his work he feels even more excited for tomorrow to work with other as they all are very friendly and are eagle to help him in any thing which he need help in.

Coming home with his master, he greets Yi Fei and together all three of them have there dinner where Wei Wuxian is sharing his first day experience with Wang Zhuocheng and Yi Fei. Yi Fei is listening very enthusiastically whatever Wei Wuxian is telling.

Wang Zhuocheng notices that but did not comment on that since he is also very happy having more company in his house. They complete there food and went to their respective room for rest.