Chapter 78

Wen siblings were so much into their little talk that they didn't notice Lan Wangji at all until he made himself notice by coming out and ask the question.

Both of Wen siblings are in shock as they didn't expect that somebody else is hearing their talk. And that someone is none other than Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian's lover.

Wen Qing came out of her shock quicker than Wen Ning and replies by changing the topic, " Hanguang Jun, what are you doing here?"

Lan Wangji give her a annoying look and ask after, " WHAT. DID. HE. HIDE. NOW?"

Wen Qing and Wen Ning looks at each other not knowing how to calm down the great Hanguang-jun.

Wen Ning, " Hanguang Jun... Sorry... But... It's not our place to say anything!"

Wen Qing, " and I think it's better that you don't even try to ask him. Some things are better without touching, if you try to touch it, it's will not only burn you but also burn the other people."

Lan Wangji, " what do you mean?"

Hearing the whole commotion in the room, Wei Wuxian wakes up and look at the three person who are standing in front of each other and are looking like they are arguing about something.

Wei Wuxian sit up and said, " what is going on? Why are you all three shouting when you can see me and ZiZhen are sleeping here? And why are you shouting in the first place?"

Wen Ning, " Wei-xiong, .... Actually... Me and a'jie were talking when Hanguang Jun suddenly enters the room. He heard what we were talking about and now he wants to know everything. We were just telling him, it better if he didn't know about it!"

Wei Wuxian is confuse and ask, " and what were you both talking about to make Lan Zhan eavesdrops on you both?"

Now both Wen siblings are looking at the ground like it's the best thing they ever saw. Wei Wuxian didn't understand why aren't they telling him and look at Lan Wangji to answer his question.

Lan Wangji takes that as his opportunity and said, " Wei Ying, what are you hiding from me?"

Wei Wuxian is dumbfounded from the sudden question of Lan Zhan and not understand what he meant by that so he ask, " what do you mean Lan Zhan? I didn't hide anything from you?"

Lan Wangji, " they both were talking that how you didn't tell us the whole truth and how you only told us the half truth and not tell the very important part of the story.!"

Wei Wuxian didn't need more hints to understand what Lan Wangji is talking about and what Wen siblings were talking to each other before Lan Wangji enters the room and ask his question.

Wei Wuxian speaks, " Lan... Lan Zhan... I... I can explain. Come with me!" And took his hand in his and pull him towards the room Lan Zhan is staying in Lotus Pier.

Lan Wangji did let Wei Wuxian to pull him as he knows his Wei Ying is not as strong as he was better so he didn't want him to feel bad about it.

After reaching the room, Wei Wuxian opens the door and Lan Zhan inside the room and close all the doors and windows and look at Lan Zhan.

Lan Wangji, " hm?"

Wei Wuxian, " put a silence charm".

Lan Wangji nodded, knowing what he is about to know is going to be more terrific then what he heard last time so he did what his Wei Ying told him to do and put the silence charm all around his room.

After that, both took a seat around the tea table. Lan Wangji is sitting in front of Wei Wuxian with a toughen up look, not going to hear any bullshit face.