Chapter 95

Lan Xichen," well, in that case, I can only wait to learn more about those things!"

Lan Qiren," when will you start the training?"

Wei Wuxian," hmmm... If you both are free then join us in evening from today onwards."

Lan Xichen," fine with me!"

Lan Qiren," will be there at 4!"

Wei Wuxian," okay. Anything else?"

Lan Xichen," no, you can go now and have some rest!"

Wei Wuxian," ok then!"

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left the room and went to their own room to have some food and rest.

After having their lunch, Wei Wuxian fall asleep since he had to woke up early in the morning for the classes and in the evening he has to train the 3 Lans.

Lan Wangji went back since he had duties to perform.

Lan Wangji came back before 4 to wake Wei Wuxian up so that he can freshen up a bit.

Although Wei Wuxian had to wake up even if he didn't want to but he was excited since he is going to teach the three great Lans his own techniques.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren came to jingshi exactly at 4 with Jiang Xuan Lu with them.

Jiang Xuan Lu smiles brightly after seeing his Wei gege and greets him excitedly.

Jiang Xuan Lu," Wei gege, are you really going to teach them your techniques of swordmanship?"

Wei Wuxian," why? You do not want me to teach anything else other than you?"

Jiang Xuan Lu smirks and replies," well gege, what can I say! I am special, I am your first student to whom you personally train. So if you teach everyone your techniques then how will I be special?" And pouts at the end.

Lan Xichen,"A'Lu, I brought you here so you can help us in training but here you are convincing Wuxian to not teach us his techniques! Hm? "

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Xuan Lu, you do not have to worry. It's just some sword techniques, you are still superior then anyone when it comes to knowing my techniques! You are still special!"

Jiang Xuan Lu smirks and replies," you are right gege. Ok then, i will help you in train them!"

Wei Wuxian," good let's starts with some warmup!"

After some warmup Lan Wangji starts training by repeating the techniques he learnt yesterday and Wei Wuxian told Jiang Xuan Lu to help Lan Wangji if he needs any or if he makes any mistakes.

Then, Wei Wuxian picks up his own wooden sword and started showing the technique one by one to Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren and ask them to repeat after him and also told them not to use to much Spiritual energy for the precautions.

As Lan Zhan told Xichen and Qiren, even if they practice for only few hours they were as tired as they were practicing since morning within any break.

After few hours of training, everyone was tired and decide to end the training for today and went to their respective rooms to have some rest before the dinner.

Lan Wangji went for a bath since he was drenched in the sweat from all the training and Wei Wuxian took a small nap since he was awakened with force in the evening and now he is very tired.

After an hour or so, everyone had their dinner and at 9 go back to sleep.

Next day, Wei Wuxian continue his training with disciples who are improving very rapidly under Wei Wuxian's watch and also disciples are very happy to learn something new.