Chapter 42

Wei Wuxian knows that Wen Qing still have doubt since she knows that Wei Wuxian also does not had the golden core before he was thrown in Burial Mounds. And she will do anything to check if her doubt is right or not.

Wei Wuxian think about what Wen Qing said for a minute before saying, "Can't we do it like that, we go back to our village for now and come back after 2 months. "

Wen Qing, "and if something happen between that time then what you will do? No doctor will be able to help you with her health".

Wei Wuxian looks at Yi Fei and think what he should do now, he can't let anything happen to Yi Fei. So, he has to live here.

Wei Wuxian sighs before replying, " ok, we will stay here. But, I have to go back to the village once to take care of house and the fields. Yi Fei do you agree?"

Yi Fei smiles before replying, " Yang gege, you don't have to feel bad about house and fields, a'die wanted us to stay happy, house and fields does not matter. If we have to live here, we will live here. We can always buy a house and fields here and live a happy life."

Wei Wuxian, "ok then I will start finding a house for us and after we settle down here. I will go back to village and settle down everything in the village".

Yi Fei, "ok, Yang gege".

Jiang Cheng, " you can live here until you find a house for yourself".

Wei Wuxian, " But---"

Wen Qing interrupt him and said, " yes, and this way I can monitor the health of Lady Wang better."

Wei Wuxian looks at Yi Fei asking with they should do now. Yi Fei, "we are just some unknown people, how can we live here?"

Wen Ning who also did not want Wei Wuxian to leave, replies, " Jiang sect did not discriminate people on any basis. So, it doesn't matter if you are a unknown people or a very known person, you will be treated equally in Yunmeng Jiang Sect and sect leader Jiang himself is telling you that you can live here so you don't have to worry about any other thing".

Wei Wuxian smiles internally seeing his young friend is now becoming more confident and can speak what he want to say without hesitation. Wei Wuxian looks at Yi Fei who nods her head.

Wei Wuxian, "ok then, we will live here until I find a house for us to live. I want to thank Sect Leader Jiang and Madam Jiang for giving me and my family a shelter." And bows towards both of them.

Jiang Cheng, "you said you work in fields, so are you a farmer?"

Wei Wuxian nodded, "yes, sect leader Jiang, I am a farmer and I works in the fields of my Yuèfù (father-in-law)."

Jiang Cheng, "if you don't mind, you can work for us in our Lotus Lake. This way you have work to do in here and you will get paid for it".

Yi Fei looks at Wei Wuxian before replying," we thank-you for your help Sect Leader Jiang, Yang gege will work in your Lotus Lake". And also bow towards him.

Jiang Cheng, "hmm" and leave the room.

Wen Ning, " I go and ask someone to prepare a room for you".

Wei Wuxian bows and said, "thank you Young Master Wen".

Wen Ning wanted to tell Wei Wuxian not to call him Young Master Wen. Call him either Wen Ning or a'Ning. But, he stops himself, just nods him head and leave the room.

Wei Wuxian, "since we are living here for me, I should go to bring our belongings here from the inn. I am gonna to take a'yuan with me so that I can buy him some food from street. I promised him!". After bowing to Wen Qing, he also takes his leave.

Wen Qing, "I also take my leave, you can rest here for now. Somebody will come to take you to your room later." And leaves the room.

After Yi Fei left alone in the room, she sighs loudly and lay on the bed. She think about the people she just met. They all look like that they love Yang gege a lot and miss him a lot. She feels a bit sad and guilty to lie to them but she promised Yang gege that she will not say anything to anyone and she will keep her promise.

On the other hand, Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing and Wen Ning gathers at the Jiang Cheng's office to discuss what is happening.

Jiang Cheng, " I know that it's proved that he is not Wei Wuxian but I can't help myself. He looks exact replica of him. How is it possible for two people who are not related to any way looks exactly same?"

Wen Qing, " Jiang Cheng, I have a theory, I'm not saying that it is true but it can be".

Jiang Cheng, " what theory a'Qing?"

Wen Qing looks at Wen Ning telling him from her eyes that she is not breaking her promise before replying, " you only asked Wen Chao 'where is Wei Wuxian', and he told you that he had thrown him in Burial Mounds. Then you kill him. Wen Chao must have tortured Wei Wuxian to know the where abouts of you and Madam Jin, and even when you didn't tell anything to him, he must have become very angry so there is a possibility that he ordered Wen Zhuliu to melt Wei Wuxian's golden core so that in the fear of losing his golden core he tell him everything but he didn't betray you and let Wen Zhuliu to melt his golden core.

Even after loosing his golden core when Wei Wuxian did not tell Wen Chao anything he thrown him in Burial Mounds since Wei Wuxian was of no use for him anymore. Somehow Wei Wuxian came out of Burial Mounds but since he does not have any golden core, he think that he would not able to help you in anyway and will also become a burden on you and his shijie, so he left the Cultivation world and start his life as a common person where he met Lady Yi Fei and they both get marry and have a child. But due to her health problems they have to come here, so Wei Wuxian asks her to help him in hiding his identity. This is my theory."

Wen Ning, " I agree with a'jie, I never see any two people look exact replica of each other until and unless they are twins, which in this case is not possible since Wei-xiong was a single child. "

Jiang Cheng, " if your theory is right, then what do you think what should do now?"

Wen Qing, " In this world, the person who Wei Wuxian loves the most is his shijie. I think we should ask for her help."

Jiang Cheng, " you are right, I think I should go to Jin Sect by myself to tell her the whole situation, it will be easier to make her understand what is going on since Wei Wuxian is a sensitive topic for a'jie."

Wen Qing, "Wen Ning, you keep an eye on him and see if his habits do match with Wei Wuxian. We all know Wei Wuxian is known for his mischievous personality and even if how much he tries, he cannot get rid of it. If he is Wei Wuxian, he cannot stop himself from making any mischief".

Wen Ning," ok, a'jie!"