Chapter 94

It took Wei Wuxian some time to demonstrate the disciple their own techniques with perfection and all 3 Lans were waiting at the entrance of the training ground for Wei Wuxian to complete this season and start showing his own sword techniques.

Wei Wuxian," ok, so I show you what changes you all have to do in your techniques to make it perfect. Do you all understand where you were wrong?"

Disciples speaks in unison," yes, master Wei!"

Wei Ying," good, now let me teach you some new sword techniques! They are different from the technique you ever saw and learn. Their are few instructions before we start this techniques! Firstly you are not allowed to use those techniques on each other. Until and unless it's a do or die situation, do not use those techniques since they may not use your spiritual energy much but the impact of the technique will be very dangerous for you or your opponent.

Secondly, you are not allowed to use to much spiritual energy while training or you will injure yourself. So, do you all agree?"

Disciples," yes, master Wei!"

Wei Ying," ok, let's start then!"

Wei Ying starts showing them his sword techniques one by one using his wooden sword. After showing one techniques, he asks disciple to repeat after him.

On the other hand, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen were shocked seeing the sword techniques that they never saw before. Even if Wei Ying doesn't have spiritual energy and he is using the wooden sword, they are still that the technique he is showing and teaching the disciples are very powerful and dangerous.

As Lan Wangji told them before, they can see that the technique may look like that they are quiet simple but still the disciples after doing it for only an hour looks like that they were practicing for the whole day.

Lan Wangji has the proud expression on his face while only his brother can see. Lan Xichen now understand what Lan Wangji was telling them before was all truth. He also never saw or heard about this type of sword techniques. They are really unique and it makes him also curious to learn these techniques.

He looks at his uncle, who was waiting every move of Wei Wuxian very keenly, like he is also trying to learn those techniques without Wei Wuxian's knowing. Uncle also looks very impressed by those techniques just like Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji asks although he can see his uncle and brother's expression," uncle, brother, what do you think about the sword techniques, Wei Ying is teaching to the disciples?"

Lan Qiren came back to his senses by hearing Lan Wangji's question and clear his throat before replying," they are quiet good."

Lan Xichen," uncle is right, Wangji. Even though you told us your experience with those techniques but after watching it with our own eyes, it's something else. Although I don't want to admit it but after watching it, I also want to ask Wei Wuxian to teach me these techniques. Do you think he will agree to teach these sword techniques to us?"

Lan Wangji," if brother wants to learn these techniques then he has to ask Wei Ying himself. I do think that if you ask, he will teach you!"

Lan Xichen," uncle, do you want to join me in learning these techniques?"

Lan Qiren didn't want to admit it but he also want to learn these unique techniques. Now that Lan Xichen ask him directly he think for few seconds before replying," there is nothing wrong in learning new techniques which can help us in future. If Wei Wuxian agrees, then I will join!"

Lan Xichen," ok then, after his class Wangji can you bring him in uncle's room. We can have some tea together and will ask him if he is interested in teaching us!"