Chapter 52

Lan Wangji, "Someone is deliberately trying to cause trouble in Yiling and that person knows a lot about the barriers".

Nie Huaisang, "that's right, His Excellency".

Jiang Cheng,"then, what should we do now ?"

Lan Wangji," for now, send few best Cultivators to protect the common people from the ghosts and corpses until we find that person."

Nie Huaisang,"oh right, His Excellency what happened about the notes of Wei-xiong? Were you and Wen Ning able to understand anything from the notes?"

Lan Wangji," we did try to make sense of the words we were able to understand but we didn't get much from them".

Wen Ning," sect leader Jiang, I think I know a person who can help us with Wei-xiong's handwriting, but I need your permission before asking for the help."

Jiang Cheng," who is this person? Why did you need permission for that?"

Wen Ning," the person I'm talking about is a non-cultivator and before showing important notes to a villager I thought I should take your permission".

Jiang Cheng," who are you referring to, Wen Ning? "

Wen Ning," Lady Wang! "

Jiang Cheng," why her? "

Before Wen Ning could reply, Lan Xichen cut in and ask," Sect Leader Jiang, may I ask, who is Lady Wang? I don't think, I ever heard that name before".

Jiang Cheng," Lady Wang is a common person who used to live in a village far away from the Cultivation world but she got diagnose with a heart disease due to which she came here to ask for the help from Wen Qing with her husband and her little son. Apparently her disease has no cure, but she can live a healthy life by taking medicines everyday due to which her husband decide to take a house in Yunmeng to live here so that Wen Qing can help her with her disease."

Jin Zixuan who already knows that, looks at Wen Ning and said," Wen Ning, how Lady Wang can help us with the Wei Wuxian's notes? "

Wen Ning,"actually when she and her husband brought a new house in Yunmeng, her husband had to leave to their village to take care of their assets and during that time I helped Lady Wang with bringing the things she needs in the house. I asked her to make a list of the items she needed and so after writing the things she needed in a paper she gave my that paper and when I try to read it, I understand nothing. And now when I saw Wei-xiong's handwriting, it was like they have similar handwriting so I thought maybe she could help us since she and Wei-xiong have kinda same handwriting".

Jiang Cheng now understand what he actually wanted to ask, if they ask Lady Wang for helping them with the handwriting it could be possible that others may saw Wen Wuxian with her. But they have any other way to understand the handwriting of Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Cheng sighs and said,"His Excellency, Sect Leader's what do you think about showing a non-cultivator, the notes of Wei Wuxian?"

Lan Xichen,"is Lady Wang and her family is trustworthy?"

Jiang Cheng," yes, they are living in Yunmeng for about 6 months now and Lady Wang's Song Ji Yang is currently working in our Lotus Lakes. I think the family is trustworthy. "

Nie Mingjue," if they swear not to leak the information with anyone, I do not find any problem. "

Lan Xichen," I agree with Da-ge".

Jin Zixuan," I am also fine with showing them the notes".

Nie Huaisang," we also do not have any other way to solve the mystery of Wei-xiong's notes. "

Everyone else in the hall also agree with showing the notes to Yi Fei to get the information about the Barriers.

Jiang Cheng," ok then, Wen Ning can you go by yourself and bring Lady Wang here."

Wen Ning nodded his head and said, "yes, sect leader jiang".

Wen Ning left the meeting hall to go to Yunmeng and bring Yi Fei with him. When he reach there house, he knocks on the door and Wei Wuxian opens the door.

Wen Ning, "Song Ji Yang, you do not go for work today?"

Wei Wuxian, "I was going to, but Yi Fei's health is not good today. So, I take a day off. I send someone to inform that I will not able to come to work today".

Wen Ning, "what happened to Lady Wang?"

Wei Wuxian, "ahh, nothing serious, she has a cold because of weather changes. Please come in, I bring you some tea".

They went inside and Wen Ning take a seat and Wei Wuxian went to kitchen to make some tea. After the tea is ready, he bring the tea where Wen Ning is sitting and pour him some tea.

Wei Wuxian," By the way, you came here suddenly, is everything all right? Weren't you suppose to in the conference right now?"

Wen Ning,"actually, you are facing some problems at the border of Yiling. A barrier around Burial Mounds is having some problems so we thought we should check it out. But the person who was best in the barriers is no more with us to help us, but we have his notes."

Wei Wuxian," is this person we are talking about is young master Wei?"

Wen Ning give him a shock look before asking," how do you know?"

Wei Wuxian smiles sadly and said, "whenever you talk about Young master Wei, you already have a small smile on your face. I noticed it a lot of things".

Wen Ning himself did not know that whenever he talks about Wei-xiong, he has a smile on his face. He nodded his head before continuing," you are right, I was talking about Wei-xiong".

Wei Wuxian," how can Yi Fei help you in this? "

Wen Ning smiles nervously before he replies,"Wei-xiong handwriting is quiet hard to understand and nobody able to understand what is written in the notes. When I suddenly remember that actually Lady Wang's handwriting is quiet similar to Wei-xiong's handwriting. So, maybe she could help us with Wei-xiong's notes".

Wei Wuxian," we would love to help you but I don't think Yi Fei is in the state to help you currently. Can't it wait for few days, the day she feels better, she will come to Lotus Pier to help you all".

Wen Ning sighs before he said," we cannot wait more longer since it can harm a lot of common people. "

Wei Wuxian think of something for a minute before he replies," I do have a solution for your problem, but I don't know if you or Sect Leader Jiang will like my idea".

Wen Ning," please tell me! "

Wei Wuxian," I can help you with the handwriting".

Wen Ning," how?"

Wei Wuxian," actually me and Yi Fei had studied together since childhood so I am able to understand her handwriting quiet well. I think I can give a try to Young Master Wei's handwriting too. "

Wen Ning do understand why Song Ji Yang said that he or Jiang Cheng may not like his idea. If he take him to Lotus Pier, everyone will see him and think of him as Wei Wuxian and it will become quiet a chaos. Wen Ning sighs before he said,"I think I should send a letter to sect leader jiang to ask what he think about your idea."

Wei Wuxian nodded his head and Wen Ning write a butterfly message to Jiang Cheng who is currently waiting for him in Lotus Pier meeting hall with everyone.

Jiang Cheng get the message, now he did not understand what he should do. He give a thought about the things which can happen if Song Ji Yang came here but he didn't have any other choice so he right back a butterfly message to Wen Ning and told him to bring Song Ji Yang instead of Yi Fei since they do not have any other choice.