Chapter 15

It's been a month since Lan Wangji finds out about Wei Wuxian from Wen Chao and currently he is sitting in Jinlingtai terrace hall since there is a ceremony happened here and now from today onwards Jin Zixuan is officially the Sect Leader of Jin. The ceremony is completed and now everyone is celebrating. Formal sect leader Jin is also in the hall but not looking very happy about the ceremony but can't do anything about it. On his right side, his other son Jin Guangyao is standing, who is also not looking very happy about the ceremony but still smiling at everyone.

Lan Wangji do not like both of them and do not understand how his brother even able to trust that Jin Guangyao in the first place. Wangji is thankful that now his brother do not trust that Jin Guangyao anymore after the Wen war. His smile is very creepy and Wangji only likes the smile of one person who is no more with him, Wangji thought sadly.

Wangji is looking around seeing people talking and laughing with each other when he see Jin Zixuan who is standing beside Jiang Yanli trying to talk to her, whereas Jiang Yanli is trying to be polite and replying to his questions. Lan Wangji remembers that Jin Zixuan did not wanted to marry Jiang Yanli when they came to Cloud Recesses during their classes. Now it seems like he change his mind about the marriage.

"His Excellency" Lan Wangji heard someone calling him and looks towards the voice and see Jiang Cheng standing in front of him."Sect Leader Jiang, how can I help you" lan Wangji asks. "I want to discuss something with you" Jiang Cheng said,"what is it about" Wangji asks.

"Actually, I'm thinking it's time to tell everyone that Wei Wuxian is gone but I don't want to tell them that he was thrown in Burial Mounds so I think it's best if I tell them that during interrogation Wen Chao admitted that he killed Wei Wuxian since it's truth anyway. What do you think?" Jiang said and Wangji think for a second and replies "Brother, uncle, sect leader Nie, young master Nie, already knows the truth. I hope you also told maiden Jiang the truth about Wei Ying. I also think we should not try anyone else about the cause of the death of Wei Ying so I agree with you".

"Yes, I did told a'jie about Wei Wuxian, she did not even want to attend the ceremony but since Jin Zixuan personally came to give the invitation of the ceremony and insisted for her to come so she have to. And about the announcement, I think we should do it at the end day of the ceremony so we still have 2 days to prepare the whole thing", Jiang Cheng said.

"I think Sect Leader Jin wants to marry maiden Jiang, he is with her since the ceremony finished. And yes, we will discuss about the matter after the celebration"Wangji replies and Jiang Cheng became pale hearing Jin Zixuan wants to take his only family alive, his jie away from him. But he knows that one day his jie has to marriage someone and he should be happy for his jie, since the person she likes for most of her life is also like her now. Jiang Cheng sighed and excuse himself.

The celebration goes on for very late of the night but the lan clan cultivators excused themselves early since they have the habit of sleeping at 9 pm. Next day, Jiang Cheng is roaming around in the streets of Jin Sect when he saw someone who he is trying to find after the completion of battle against Wen sect but got no avail. Now, seeing that person out of nowhere he is surprise, but he did not want to let this change go so starts walking towards that person who is sitting with her brother selling vegetables in the market.

When she sense that someone is approaching, she looks up and immediately stand up from ground seeing Sect Leader Jiang and greets him. She is none other than Wen Qing with her brother Wen Ning. Wen Qing is about to say something but cut off by Jiang Cheng who starts talking not want to waste any more time " maiden Wen, how are you, I was searching for you after the war but couldn't find you. I never thought that I will see you in here in Jin sect". "Sect Leader Jiang, I'm fine. We, the remaining Wen people will always be thankful for Sect leader Jiang, Lan, Nie and His Excellency for sparing the non Cultivator Wen and the Cultivators who did not participate in any wrong doing of Wen Ruohan. I did not live in Jin sect, we just came here to sell our vegetable since we live in a village near this sect." Wen Qing said.

Jiang Cheng replies "Maiden Wen, I want to talk to you about something important in private. Can you come with me? I promise it will not take long". Wen Qing is confuse what Jiang Cheng wants to talk but since he looks impatient she replies "lead the way". Jiang Cheng take her away from the crowd and stand in front of her and looks directly into her eyes and said "Maiden Wen, I know what I'm going to say may make you think that I'm rushing the thinks but I already waste a lot of time and did not want to repeat my mistake and wants to confess my feelings for you. I like you since the first time I saw you in Cloud Recesses but did not make the guts back then to tell you. Will you marry me?". Wen Qing never thought that Jiang Cheng would say this when he asks her to talk in private and didn't help herself as a faint blush form on her cheeks. She takes a long breath before replying "sect leader Jiang, truthfully speaking I do like you too and I would love to marry you but I cannot leave my brother here alone" before Wen qing can complete her sentence, Jiang Cheng cuts in " he can live with us in lotus pier, so you agree?" Wen Qing smiles and said " Yes".