Chapter 66

Lan Wangji looks into Wei Wuxian's eyes to make sure that he has indeed been given permission to go further than just kissing the man he loves.

Wei Ying smiles and nods like he understand what Lan Zhan is trying to ask and that is all Hanguang Jun needs.

His hands grip Wei Ying's waist tighter and he starts by placing a gentle soft kisses on Wei Ying's forehead. Wei Ying closes his eyes and his arms wrap around Lan Wangji's neck.

Lan Wangji kisses Wei Wuxian's eyelids one by one... Cherishing each and every moment. Lan Wangji's lips travel to Wei Wuxian's high cheekbones and he places a kissa there as well.

Lan Wangji avoids Wei Wuxian's lips and starts placing kisses on his jaw, it makes Wei Wuxian frustrated and he breathlessly asks, "Lan Zhan! Kiss me!"

"I am", Lan Wangji answers and continues placing feather light kisses on Wei Wuxian's jaw.

Their lower bodies make contact which makes Lan Wangji moan loudly. A low moan also leaves Wei Wuxian's chest and Lan Wangji brings their lips together and places a close mouth kiss on Wei Wuxian's lips. And his lips move to Wei Ying's jaw again. He nips lightly at Wei Ying's jaw.

"Lan Zhan... Hanguang-jun... Ahhhhhhh... " Wei Ying's moans and continues, "Do... Do it again... Ahhh..." With his shaking voice... Pleading and Lan Wangji obliges.

He kisses and nips at Wei Wuxian's jaw and neck again and again.. moving his lips lower and lower.

Lan Wangji's hand moves to Wei Ying's belt and he pulls on it, continuing to move his lips lower with each tip... With each kiss.

"Lan Zhan... Ahh.. what... What are you doing?" Wei Wuxian asks without letting go of the other man's waist.

Lan Wangji doesn't answer, he continues to kiss and nip. The belt falls to the floor. Wei Ying's robes loosely cover his body.

Lan Wangji exposes Wei Wuxian's shoulder and his eyes fall on the now red bite marks. 'i give him that' his mind reminds him. 'Mine... Only Mine.' his mind adds nd without thinking Lan Zhan puts his mouth over it again and sucks hard.

"Fuck.. ahhh.. Fuck ... Lan Wangji.. slow... Ahhh", Wei Ying moans and put his arms around Lan Wangji's neck bring there flesh against each other and buries his face in Lan Zhan's neck.

Lan Wangji continues to nip and then suck. Wei Wuxian feels pain and pleasure crossing through his veins. His body trembles slightly.

Wei Wuxian's hands find their way into Lan Wangji's hair trying to hold him there. Lan Wangji's hands move lower and he cups Wei Wuxian's behind.

"Lan Zhan... I want you... I want you to.. can you..." Wei Wuxian's face slushes and he struggles to complete his sentence. Lan Zhan stops and looks up at Wei Ying. His eyes are filled with lust.. and his hair is disheveled.

'I did that... I made Lan Zhan look like this... His lips... Fuck! ' Wei Wuxian's mind screams. Wei Wuxian forget what he was thinking and brings their lips together and starts kissing him again. His tongue enters Lan Wangji's parted lips and deepens the kiss.

Wei Wuxian moves to be more comfortable but his movements send waves down Lan Wangji's spine, awakening something below. Unable to stop himself, he pulls Wei Wuxian closer, making his arousal rub against Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian groan with the sudden impact.

Lan Wangji suck on the skin of his shoulder and move downwards kissing his abdomen till he reach the waistband of Wei Wuxian's trousers. Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian asking the permission and when he get it, he carefully remove them making his manhood free.