Chapter 5

Nie Huaisang comes back with the manuscript and hands them over to Zewe-jun since he is only one in this room who has the knowledge about the music.

Zewe-jun reads the manuscript's specific page having the song which can stops the Cultivator's Cultivation for a while. "Young master Nie was right, this song can block the cultivation and to add for timing it is more then enough for us to kill Wen Ruohan", Zewe-jun tells everyone in the room.

Jiang Cheng asks, "can you tell us the exact time Zewe-jun" "4 hours minimum it will take for Cultivator to again starting their cultivation" Zewe-jun said. Hearing this, everyone in the room starts making plans about how and when they can execute this plan.

After 2 hours of intense discussion everything is finalized and three sect leader with Nie Huaisang leave the hall towards their own room for some rest.

Zewe-jun goes to Lan Wangji's room to tells him about the plan since Wangji was very tired from his last strike on Wens so he was not able to attend the meeting. After speaking to Wangji, Zewe-jun also went towards his room for some rest since tomorrow will be a busy day.

The next day everything was explained to other minor clan leaders and other major cultivators. From the Jin clan only Young master Jin, Jin Zixuan with 50 soldiers of Jin clan was joining the war since Sect Leader Jin didn't want to join the Sunshot Campaign as he thinks that no one can kill Wen Ruohan so he only let his son to join the campaign after Jin Zixuan begged him to do so providing him 50 cultivator of Jin sect.

As simple as the plan is the execution will going to be that difficult since to execute this plan they have to distract the Wen Ruohan so did not understand what they are planning to do.

The song part was given to Lan clan since they are only clan who practices music cultivation. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji will supervise the Cultivators of their clan who will be playing the song using their spiritual musical tools.

Nie Mingjue, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan will lead the rest of the Cultivators which will help them in distracting Wen Ruohan. They have to make sure that Wen Ruohan get distracted enough for Lan clan cultivators to play the song without any interruption and can block Wen Ruohan's Cultivation.

They all decided that they will lead the last war in 3 days so that in these three days Lan clan cultivators can practice the song to their perfection and other Cultivators can have some rest.