Chapter 74

Nie Mingjue," why would you die if you clean the resentment energy in Burial Mounds?"

Wei Wuxian," that flute is not easy to handle, since it contains resentment energy If I am correct, it could damage a Cultivator's golden core if it comes in a contact with one. Even if I didn't have a golden core, it still was hard for me to handle it sometimes and many times I loose me consciousness during my practice."

The last line was enough for Lan Wangji to interrupt Wei Wuxian to continue and ask," why didn't you told me that before?"

Wei Wuxian mentally smack himself for forgetting that Lan Wangji is still sitting beside him and can hear him what he is telling others. Wei Wuxian took a deep breath to calm himself before he replies," Lan Zhan, I must have forget to tell you about that, you know how forgetful person I am. Jiang Cheng always says that I have a short memory, I forget things very fast until and unless they are very very important to me, like you" and give Lan Wangji a wink.

Everyone just shake their heads already knows how much of shameless person, Wei Wuxian is. But Lan Xichen sees that his younger brother is feeling shy and is blushing hard since his ears are crimson red which shows Wei Wuxian's words really affect his little brother a lot.

Lan Xichen," Young master Wei, you really know how to make Wangji more expressive!"

At that everyone looks at Lan Wangji to see some kind of reaction but everyone see nothing but a expressionless face.

Wei Wuxian laughs and replies,"oh Zewu Jun, you already know, how much I love getting a reaction or any expression from Lan Zhan, even if it's anger. And I think I am the only person who can make the esteemed Hanguang-jun, the Chief Cultivator of Cultivation world blush.!" Added proudly.

Now everyone is confuse so Jiang Cheng take the matter in hands and ask," what are you both talking about, Wei Wuxian, Zewu-jun? Hanguang Jun is not blushing nor he has any kind of expression on his face!".

"Yes, Sect Leader Jiang is right, Xichen!" Nie Mingjue said.

Lan Xichen smiles and replies," Da-ge, sect leader Jiang, you may not able to see it but I can read Wangji like a open book since our childhood. He was never expressive and mother's death, it become worse. But I somehow able to know what my little brother what to do, what he wanted to ask, what he wanted to tell, the more he hide his expression, the more I was able to read his expression easily."

Jin Zixuan," I can understand if Zewu Jun can read Hanguang Jun's expression but how do you know Wei Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian smirks and replies," do you remember our time in cloud Recesses, I was only one who was able to get any kind of expression from Lan Zhan other than his usual no expression face ?"

Jin Zixuan nodded.

Wei Wuxian," the first time I get the reaction from Lan Zhan, I become addicted to it, and after that I do anything which will make Lan Zhan to show any kind of expression even if it's anger. And as the time passes, I also don't know when but I started to see his expression which he is able to hide behind his usual no expression face. And to prove you that Lan Zhan is blushing, you should see his ears. See they are totally red."

Everyone is dumbfounded when they see that Wei Wuxian is right, Lan Wangji's ears are red which they don't notice before.

Lan Wangji feels embarrassed that everyone knows about him being blushing and said with a stoic face," Wei Ying, stop messing".

Wei Wuxian pouts and reply," sorry Lan Zhan, I forgot that you didn't like people seeing your expression or reaction." And put his hands on both side of ears to hide the red color ears of Lan Wangji and said," stop looking, you are making my Lan Zhan feels embarrassed!"

Other than Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen also notices that how Wei Wuxian calls his younger brother 'his Lan Zhan'. He feels happy for his brother to find his true love even after so many years later. On the other hand, Lan Wangji is controlling himself from doing anything in front of many people.

Jiang Cheng," whatever, so tell us where is that flute and book?"

Nie Mingjue," hmm, do you still have them?"

Wei Wuxian," I do have them with me, I can't take the risk to left them behind. A person can destroy the whole world with these two things. So, I carry them with me to avoid any disaster."

Jin Zixuan," did anybody else know about it ?"

Wei Wuxian," other than Yi Fei, and you guys, no!"

Luo Qingyang," why did you tell about that to Lady Wang?"

Wei Wuxian," do not worry, she will not tell anyone if you are worried about it. And why I tell her, because she is a family to me now and I do not want to lie to her in any way"

This caught Wen Qing attention and she asks," you told her 'everything'?"

Wei Wuxian knows about what 'everything', Wen Qing is asking, so he replies with a simple nod and said," yes, she knows 'everything' about me!"

Nobody really sees how Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing put extra emphasis on word 'everything'. Wen Qing really wanted to shout at Wei Wuxian for telling someone else the truth about his golden core but didn't tell his real family and friends, even his lover, the truth! But she controls herself and decide to wait till she get the chance to scroll him.

Wei Wuxian,"any other question?"

Jin Zixuan," yes, if the resentment energy gets decreased when you left the burial mounds then why now it suddenly increase?"

Wei Wuxian gives him a look and replies," are you really a peacock? I mean, come-on, when I left burial mounds I decrease the resentment energy enough for me to breath easily and I did it many years old. In the mean time, the resentment energy increase in the burial mounds and also the person who is behind the incidents is the one who is increasing the resentment energy in Burial Mounds by collecting it from our surroundings!"

Nie Huaisang," Wei-xiong, is there really no way to remove the resentment energy from Burial Mounds for forever?"

Before Wei Wuxian replies Lan Zhan replies," Wei Ying will not put his life at stack to do such a thing which is literally impossible!"

Wei Wuxian smiles at his cute Lan Zhan and said," although I do believe that nothing is impossible but I do not want to put my life at stack to attempt this impossible. I have already waste so many years, but now I want to live a happy life with my family, friends and my Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji feels satisfied that his Wei Ying agree with him and do not put his life in danger to do something which has nothing to do with him.

Lan Xichen," I agree with both Wangji and Young master Wei and even if nobody wants to believe it but now young master Wei is a common person so he doesn't have to go through the problem of cultivation world."

Jiang Cheng," also, all we have to do is find that person who is behind all this and put that spell on the barriers and then there will no problem due to Burial Mounds. So, we didn't have to worry about the resentment energy inside it!"

Jiang Xuan Lu," but I think Young master Nie is not wrong, I mean, Wei gege was lucky enough to be able to came out of Burial Mounds but if somebody face the same problem, do you thing they will be able to came out of there alive?"

Luo Qingyang," Madam Lan is right, Young master Wei is very strong even after he go through so much. But I don't think if I was on his place, I would be able to survive in there even if I got the book and flute."

Wei Wuxian," we can put a charm which will repel anyone from entering the Burial Mounds even if it is from the sky."